Sign in to follow this  
MagicFan12

JJ Redick

you are dead wrong if you think jj should start ahead of hill or hedo, you are dead wrong, if you think ariza should be a starter, you have to accept they are not yet there, it needs time, it needs something else, call it experience, game consciousness, being a team player--brian hill is inconsistent, i agree that, but he has limited options. you have lost a first rounder, you have lost your pseudo-franchise player, you have no a classic play maker--this is also why dwight howard is struggling most of the time. he has no kidd beside him. so: please dont exaggerate those kids, dont overestimate them. this roaster is somewat crippled, with a coach like this, it is more so. wait for the next year.

Hi to all!

Well i chose backup SG. I think Hill dont like rookies or maybe dont like him, maybe both. But he gonna be a great, great Shooter. The SG outsider we need. but he needs to have minutes on the floor. That

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I hate Napoleon too but is it possible for you to post on any other subject? I think you have the record for most anti-Hill posts so you can slow down a little.

I hope with Hill out and Dooling not playing well that JJ will start to receive more minutes. He definitely adds a component to our offense that isn't there when our other guards are in the game.

Well bubba, truly sorry if my posts bother you. You can just skip 'em lol. Seeing that the above post was just for the sake of criticizing.. let's see if you get the common sense behind me mentioning B.Hill..

You should have noticed by now JJ threads eventually go into people debating why JJ doesn't play, and last time I checked Brian Hill was the coach. Who do you suggest should be mentioned instead.. Grant Hill? George Bush? And even if you took the time to calculate I have the most anti-B.Hill posts, I'm not the only one blaming him so..

Look at it this way, at least I don't have a signature that takes up as much space as yours.

If the Magic continue the downslide then we could see more and more of JJ before seasons end. That's not a bad thing and can be the preview to next season if the Magic fall out of the playoffs. It's just too bad that JJ hasn't gotten the playing time to help the team win a few of these close games. He's not hitting his 3's right now because he is out of sync having sat on the bench for several games. He can't get into a rhythm only playing a few minutes here and there. And when he is in the game the PG's don't pass him the ball. He should be getting a lot of the passes. The other players are in a desperate position to be a star for fear if they aren't they'll be traded in the off season. Especially the PGs. If they are true PGs and worried about their jobs they would get JJ the ball and rack up their assists stats. JJ is showing signs of being a well rounded player. He has several rebounds, an assist or two and some points in the last few games he's played. That is better than some of the other players who have played and have "zeros" across all of their stats in these games. It's going to be a little sad for the rest of the team if after they should fall out of the playoffs JJ gets significant playing time and has a couple of break out games where he scores 20 and 30 points. No doubt he's capable if Hill will let him go. So far Hill's had the reigns on him and seems JJ is stifled. Someday...

quote:
bravlady

Bravlady,

I think the someday will be within the next three games. Yes Bhill is in the mold of old coaches that prefer vets over anything else but those kind of coaches when they lose too much are eventually forced to shake things up if only to send messages to their veterans.

IF the Magic begin to fall three or four games out of the eighth slot you will see a desperation shakeup and JJ will get some minutes. May even see Diener

i wish it would be true but i am affraid bh has an agenda and no one knows what it is. jj is unfortunely doomed in orlanda as long as bh is coach. it appears to me that the players are confused and frustrated with his game plan which is so easy to defend without a consisent shooter that other teams fear. its amazing that when jj is on the floor someone is all over him like it was the finals. why is this after all he is a rookie and the people ahead of him are much better. for example last game bogans and dooling playd over 50 minutes between them and had 7 pts. what would jj have had with half those minutes. he makes others have a better chance for success and whether we want to see a slow white guy play and make the magic win is up the coach, management, and most of all the other players. i believe they are affraid to see him make it. this team has a cancer growing inside and someone needs to have the courage to admit it. we need a coach.jacklj