Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

The Beer Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Ive had a few shockers also, like this one time at band camp.......... oh hang on not that! Anyway there have been many different things that have happened, one very recently which is worrying,

I was out and had WAY to much to drink, couldnt see properly, anyway a guy I was with thought it would be funny to push me and run, so I chase him and go to jump on his back (seems the sensible thing to do - he was a big lad) so he ducks and I fly over the top landing on my head, in the process I crack it open AND break 3 fingers and my wrist! The funniest thing is I didnt feel a thing! The moral of the story - dont let me drink it oftens leads to pain for you or myself!

Good Lord! How high did you jump!

and finally, this one is not meant to offend anyone (im sure i did that night), but here goes, during my adolescent years, the classic get completely smashed and pass out, anyway I wake up and my mates are laughing, I think its because I am drunk and I laugh away with them, so we head back out and party the night away, so about 2 hours later I head to the restrooms and see a hitler style moustache and a few nazi signs on my face, the worst thing was i was that drunk i didnt even care and just headed back out. God knows how many people saw this, not one of my most glorious moments!!

quote:

Second one - back home. Does anyone know the "gentlemens club" on highway 27 just off the 192 west? Well its not far from my old house, anyway I got mad drunk one night and thought it would be a great idea to head up there, never been before and was always intrigued. So I leave with a few guys anyway I am stumbling so just happily walking at my own pace, I look up and they have gone (they were playing a prank) so I then decide to take a "shortcut" over the ditch etc to catch up, well thats about as far as my story goes, I woke up the next morning in said ditch very confused and vunerable, the scary thing is to this day I still dont remember it!

It was probably much cheaper for you to have ended up in the ditch. If you got into said club you may have gone bankrupt. Those women are merciless!

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

Ive had a few shockers also, like this one time at band camp.......... oh hang on not that! Anyway there have been many different things that have happened, one very recently which is worrying,

I was out and had WAY to much to drink, couldnt see properly, anyway a guy I was with thought it would be funny to push me and run, so I chase him and go to jump on his back (seems the sensible thing to do - he was a big lad) so he ducks and I fly over the top landing on my head, in the process I crack it open AND break 3 fingers and my wrist! The funniest thing is I didnt feel a thing! The moral of the story - dont let me drink it oftens leads to pain for you or myself!

Good Lord! How high did you jump!

Well it was a mixture of this guy being huge so me putting in more effort and him ducking right at the crucial time. I landed on concrete also, this didnt help!

quote:

and finally, this one is not meant to offend anyone (im sure i did that night), but here goes, during my adolescent years, the classic get completely smashed and pass out, anyway I wake up and my mates are laughing, I think its because I am drunk and I laugh away with them, so we head back out and party the night away, so about 2 hours later I head to the restrooms and see a hitler style moustache and a few nazi signs on my face, the worst thing was i was that drunk i didnt even care and just headed back out. God knows how many people saw this, not one of my most glorious moments!!

That is funny!

For my first bachelor party my friends took me out, and after drinking for a while we went to a gentlemans club. They made me wear a t-shirt that I unfortunately did not check over very well. On the back of the shirt it said "Tonight is my last night as a single gay man." I guess it didn't stand out too much in the club however, when we went out to the bar afterwards people kept laughing until I finally gathered enough brain cells to figure out something was on the back of the shirt.

Funny side story, my friend took Russian in college. The young lady that was working at the gentlemans club happened to be from Russia. He decides to impress her with his knowledge of her native tongue by telling her that she was a very beautiful woman. Unfortunately he ended up calling her a very old woman, which was much more entertaining.

Lol funny stories:

Mine: While in college, a group of fraternity brothers and I stole a 25 cent mechanical horse (you know those outside walmart). brought it back to the frat house. Here we were at 3 in the morning drunk as .... and taking turns riding Thunder The Wonder Horse. The President of the fraternity walks down and joins the festivities. Just as he gets on the horse, the cops walk in (we got reported trying to sneak it in). Needless to say, it was funny as hell, all of us got community service. a year later, I started working for the campus police and they still remembered that.

quote:
Originally posted by Elvis:

Lol funny stories:

Mine: While in college, a group of fraternity brothers and I stole a 25 cent mechanical horse (you know those outside walmart). brought it back to the frat house. Here we were at 3 in the morning drunk as .... and taking turns riding Thunder The Wonder Horse. The President of the fraternity walks down and joins the festivities. Just as he gets on the horse, the cops walk in (we got reported trying to sneak it in). Needless to say, it was funny as hell, all of us got community service. a year later, I started working for the campus police and they still remembered that.

Elvis wins.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

Lol funny stories:

Elvis wins.

I have to agree, that is hilarious!

I heard that one year at spring break in Daytona a car got pulled over and the cops wanted the guy in the back seat who was lying down to put his hands up. When they went up to the car they discovered that the people in the car had stolen Ronald McDonald and were driving around with him in the back. Why is it so funny when people steal crazy things?

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

Lol funny stories:

Elvis wins.

I have to agree, that is hilarious!

I heard that one year at spring break in Daytona a car got pulled over and the cops wanted the guy in the back seat who was lying down to put his hands up. When they went up to the car they discovered that the people in the car had stolen Ronald McDonald and were driving around with him in the back. Why is it so funny when people steal crazy things?

LMAO that is some funny ****! I agree it is funny as hell when you hear these random stories! I think its because the stuff is so random! Why is it when you do something like that its SO much fun! Like your 5 years old again - mmmmm linking back to that beer!!

wow, that wasn't even the funniest:

here it is:

When I was a pledge: My pledge trainer got us all totally destroyed on Yeagarmister (sp?). Once we were all nearing passing out, he told us to go to a certain soriety house to serinade them. So here we are in front of this huge house serinading (singing My Darling Clementine) falling over each other laughing and carrying on. Then out walks the this old man and starts screaming at us. Well... come to find out, we were in front of the President of the University's mansion, just beside Soriety Row...

quote:

wow, that wasn't even the funniest:

here it is:

When I was a pledge: My pledge trainer got us all totally destroyed on Yeagarmister (sp?). Once we were all nearing passing out, he told us to go to a certain soriety house to serinade them. So here we are in front of this huge house serinading (singing My Darling Clementine) falling over each other laughing and carrying on. Then out walks the this old man and starts screaming at us. Well... come to find out, we were in front of the President of the University's mansion, just beside Soriety Row...

Where did you go to college Faber University? You guys sound like you were trying to recreate Delta house!