Live or Die Magic

The Beer Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

Beer in a Pub beats out all other bars! Needed to edit this, Pub beats out all other bars except Kareoke bars!

Man, I have always wanted to do that but just never got up the nerve.

Liquid courage is the key. My friend has a Kareoke program on his computer so we set it up for any parties that we have.

Kareoke is a great night, although the more liquid courage the more embarasing it is the next day!!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:

quote:

Liquid courage is the key. My friend has a Kareoke program on his computer so we set it up for any parties that we have.

Kareoke is a great night, although the more liquid courage the more embarasing it is the next day!!

My problem is getting the courage to go to the bar on Kareoke night so that I can begin the liquid courage treatment. Plus, I think that it is hard to find that happy medium between buzzed enough to get up there and too drunk to sound good.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

My problem is getting the courage to go to the bar on Kareoke night so that I can begin the liquid courage treatment. Plus, I think that it is hard to find that happy medium between buzzed enough to get up there and too drunk to sound good.

The thing is that you do not want to be the guy that sounds good. They look dorky. You want to be the guy singing Panama or Hot for Teacher and acting like a Jack***. Chicks dig stupid/funny.

quote:

The thing is that you do not want to be the guy that sounds good. They look dorky. You want to be the guy singing Panama or Hot for Teacher and acting like a Jack***. Chicks dig stupid/funny.

This must explain why I make out all right! I can be stupid with the best of them, which is, of course, by extension, funny!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Elvis:

so true...lol..we managed to get 4 pages from Beer...Homer would be proud

Oh, we're just gettin warmed up!

Yeh, beer is a very productive conversation, now we have mentined liquid courage, how about the bad effects - BEER GOGGLES?

comments?

I also find it funny its only Live or die, Marc, Elvis and I that seem to be dominating the beer thread more than Shaq does the paint!!

quote:

Yeh, beer is a very productive conversation, now we have mentined liquid courage, how about the bad effects - BEER GOGGLES?

comments?

I also find it funny its only Live or die, Marc, Elvis and I that seem to be dominating the beer thread more than Shaq does the paint!!

We are battle hardened veterens.

I have never fallen victim to the dreaded beer goggles. No matter how bad off I get, I try to keep that part of my brain functioning.

I can also safely say I have never had a bad experience with the goggles! I guess to put it scientifically (LOL) its a mixture of the night getting later and no action and the beer intake increasing. Desperation kicks in and the beer just eggs you on! Its a sad state of affairs!

LoL. I had a buddy in the Marines that once a month used to say: It's Hoggin Night. Now, I'll let you figure it out, but I was alway like DAMN dude...have a little self respect.

Never had the goggles, but i've woke up the next morning not knowing wtf i did the night before.

Has anyone ever woke up wearing a tutu, an afro wig, green panty hose, with the words "I'm a sissy girl" drawn across their chest in magic marker, with people singing Barry Manilow around them?....Uh, me neither.

quote:

Has anyone ever woke up wearing a tutu, an afro wig, green panty hose, with the words "I'm a sissy girl" drawn across their chest in magic marker, with people singing Barry Manilow around them?....Uh, me neither.

HA HA HA HA LOL!! Strangely enough no............... Marc are you trying to tell us something!?