Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

The Beer Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Side note, you sounded hilarious, I could hear the tequila in your voice. It sounded like Lowrider.

The funny thing is I have a voicemail so we can listen any time we want.

Yeah, but I was trying to be all courteous and whatnot when I left the message. When I was speaking with Merc, the curtain came down.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

It's weird for me, someone who joined last december, to read a thread that starts with non-mod LOD and non-mod Merc hoping their off topic discussion isn't shut down.

What a long, strange trip its been.

quote:

I really wish the Old timer's thread was still around. That one had some strange pre-mod exchanges on it. That was from the first few weeks we were on the board.

Yes, it was, it was the first thread I noticed you on. It might have even been the first week.

I've been listening to The Dropkick Murphy's and Flogging Molly all morning and I am convinced that the music is some sort of subliminal messaging commanding me to drink beer. It's 8:40AM and I want to drink a 6 pack of Harps.

quote:

I've been listening to The Dropkick Murphy's and Flogging Molly all morning and I am convinced that the music is some sort of subliminal messaging commanding me to drink beer. It's 8:40AM and I want to drink a 6 pack of Harps.

Ahh man the Dropkick Murphy's are the best

drinking band hands down. We always play Kiss Me Im ****faced at all of our parties. Great song to sing when you are drunk.

Anyways my best recent drinking story is the night of the C-USA championship game. Me, my roommates, and a couple of friends went back to our place where we had a keg that we got beforehand "To celebrate if we won, or to drink so much that we wouldnt care about it if we lost".

I started out doing jagerbombs which is like god's gift of alcoholic candy drinks. After a couple of those I did a keg stand and 2 beer bongs...Thats all I remember from that night, because the next thing I know I wake up at 5 am with scrapes on my elbows and knees.

The story from my friends is that I obviously got too hammered and said screw beer pong and went outside to play basketball. They said they dont know how I got the scrapes but I'm guessing at one point I pulled a Darrell Armstrong and tried to dive for the ball on the cement court.

Fun day/night. But I dont know if it was worth the hangover the next day.

DLO...that is a great story and well worth it.

I remember homecoming one year I woke up the next morning with a torn-up knee...pretty bad.

Apparently I passed out drunk on a couch in the Citrus Bowl parking lot while we were decorating a homecoming float. My buddies picked up the couch and dumped me into one of those cement planters that sits in front of the stadium. I must have banged my knee against one of the sprinkler heads that is in the planters when they dumped me.

I never felt a thing until the next morning. Apparently they left me in the planter for a while. Good times, good times.

WOW! It has been 11 months since a post in this legendary thread! Cannot let it die in the purge!

There must be a years worth of beer stories out there, come on guys!

why do so many people like Corona? With the exception of natty ice, it's probably the worst beer i've ever tasted. You can put all the limes you want in it, piss is piss.