Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

The Beer Thread

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

I love this forum... It won't let me write another members id without bleeping it out. Retarded.

I assume that you are only ****ing the forum. Afterall, if we opened the stop****, it would tarni****.

[Hmmm....that would have been cooler if the filters hadn't let me say "assume."]

There's a Total Wine up here right next to campus in Jacksonville.

Best keg and handle prices in town.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I spent an entire lunch hour recently just browsing the shelves. They have this one aisle that is nothing but single beer bottles and they have just about every import or microbrew you can think of. I grabbed a couple that looked good and had funny names like: "Dead Guy Ale" and "Monty Python's Holy Ail."

Dead Guy Ale is AWESOME. It's one of Rogue brewery's beers and I don't think I've had one from them that I haven't liked. They have this on tap at Mellow Mushroom on Aloma, and also at a little place me and some friends go to on occasion (WP included) called Odin's Den.

Oh....and Miller Chill is the worst beverage in the history of drinking...seriously.

If you want to check out a really good beer (and you enjoy darker beer) try Abita's Turbodog. I think that may be my favorite beer of all time.

I am bumping this beauty of a thread before it meets its maker in the dreaded purge.

The sick SOB has already taken such gems as the mystery meat thread. Its not having this!

Anyway, any good beer stories recently, its the holiday season there must be!

This weekend is setting up to be a good story weekend....but it won't be until maybe monday when I can come back to life and post.....

but not beer, beer is for losers....I will drink some fruity stuff....lol

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

I am bumping this beauty of a thread before it meets its maker in the dreaded purge.

God bless you Adam. I had briefly forgotten about this one. I'm not sure if it is HOF worthy, but if not, then it is the Dale Murphy of the HOF candidates.

I had a pretty good time at the Conf-USA Championship game on Saturday. I had a couple of beers, a couple of cups of vodka lemonade, too many jello shots to count, and then I went and topped it all off with some Cabo Wabo. And that was all before Noon.

Incidentally, I will never be drinking Cabo Wabo again.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

God bless you Adam. I had briefly forgotten about this one. I'm not sure if it is HOF worthy, but if not, then it is the Dale Murphy of the HOF candidates.

I had a pretty good time at the Conf-USA Championship game on Saturday. I had a couple of beers, a couple of cups of vodka lemonade, too many jello shots to count, and then I went and topped it all off with some Cabo Wabo. And that was all before Noon.

Incidentally, I will never be drinking Cabo Wabo again.

You have to train for heavy lifting. Side note, you sounded hilarious, I could hear the tequila in your voice. It sounded like Lowrider.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Side note, you sounded hilarious, I could hear the tequila in your voice. It sounded like Lowrider.

The funny thing is I have a voicemail so we can listen any time we want.