Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

"24" - Day 7

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

If the dude from Entourage would kill Janine Garofalo & dance upon her corpse it would make my day.

That guy cleans up pretty well, doesn't he?

Oh, and I was bummed that one of William Wallace's compatriots was killed so quickly after his appearance.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

If the dude from Entourage would kill Janine Garofalo & dance upon her corpse it would make my day.

That guy cleans up pretty well, doesn't he?

Oh, and I was bummed that one of William Wallace's compatriots was killed so quickly after his appearance.

I'm hoping we see Zoolander's dad again.

Great episode! Glad to see Bill Buchanan and Cloe back running the war room.

I predict the hot FBI agent and Jack hook up.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Great episode! Glad to see Bill Buchanan and Cloe back running the war room.

I predict the hot FBI agent and Jack hook up.

You come up with that one all by yourself? Genius. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

quote:
Originally posted by bballbabe:

Isn't this just a different version of MacGyver?

Blasphemy, although I think Bear Grylls could take them both + the Warlock. That dude is insane. I once saw him drink his own urine out of the skin of a rattle snack he'd killed...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bballbabe:

Isn't this just a different version of MacGyver?

Blasphemy, although I think Bear Grylls could take them both + the Warlock. That dude is insane. I once saw him drink his own urine out of the skin of a rattle snack he'd killed...

I once saw him make a burrito out of an eye and a kidney of a deer and wash it down with blood. Legit.

I DVRed the whole 2 night premiere before watching it, and then just went on a total 24 marathon. It ruled.

This has the potential to be one of the 2 or 3 best seasons ever. The odds look longer than ever, that's for sure.

24:Redemption was a great idea. Thanks to that special, now you really want to see African Warlord bad guys go down. In flames.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

I DVRed the whole 2 night premiere before watching it, and then just went on a total 24 marathon. It ruled.

This has the potential to be one of the 2 or 3 best seasons ever. The odds look longer than ever, that's for sure.

24:Redemption was a great idea. Thanks to that special, now you really want to see African Warlord bad guys go down. In flames.

I did the same, I hate having to wait a week between episodes, wish I had the willpower to dvr more weeks at a time and watch it that way!

This season is looking awesome already, I love the setup so far and having 4 of my all time favorite characters in Jack, Tony, Bill and Chloe working together just makes it that much sweeter! Can't wait for tonight!!

quote:
I hate having to wait a week between episodes

That's why I'm glad I'm way behind you guys. I'm buying Season 5 on DVD today for somewhere around 14 bucks at Movie Stop.