Sign in to follow this  
TheGodfather

Steven A. Smith: Retarded?

*I've learned that you can say anything as long as you put a question mark after it. Im not saying Steven A. Smith is mentally challenged, but after what I just saw, it should be checked into.

OPEN MESSAGE FROM THE GODFATHER:

GET OVER IT

Im sick of it. Anytime someone talks about the Magic thats all they can say. You know...they have a point.

-The Magic DID overpay for Rashard Lewis

-Did the Magic REALLY need to send a 2nd rounder to the Sonics for the RIGHT to add a 6th year ($24mil) to his contract when nobody else in the league was anywhere near putting together the lucrative deal we offered? Probably Not.

But you know what? It happened. Move on.

Steven A. Smith said this morning on ESPN, when talking about the Celtics and if anyone can threaten them....That the "Magic overpaid for Rashard Lewis by $50M; They're not going anywhere."

Now, thats why there is a question mark after RETARDED. If he thinks the Magic arent going anywhere because they overpaid for Lewis, then his mental shortcomings should be confirmed. If it was a completely seperate statement, He seriously needs to research more into a team before he brings them up on TV.

Just because I overpaid for my coffee pot...doesnt mean I should expect it to brew itself and serve me in bed. Its going to do exactly what a coffee pot should do, nothing more. The fact that I overpaid for it doesnt give me the right to expect more from it.

The Magic paid for a 22pt a night guy, which he is. One that can stretch the court and make other teams pay for doubling our ManChild, Dwight Howard, which he is. The Magic paid for a 1st option scorer, which he is. The Magic got what they wanted. Overpaid for it, but got it. Now get over it.

Start talking about the Magic's opportunities in the East. Talk about how they match up within their division. Talk about the development of DHoward and talk about what R. Lewis brings to the Magic(beside lofty expectation due to the size of his contract).

Talk about the Magic, and not one god **** contract.

TheGodfather

*I've learned that you can say anything as long as you put a question mark after it. Im not saying Steven A. Smith is mentally challenged, but after what I just saw, it should be checked into.

OPEN MESSAGE FROM THE GODFATHER:

GET OVER IT

Im sick of it. Anytime someone talks about the Magic thats all they can say. You know...they have a point.

-The Magic DID overpay for Rashard Lewis

-Did the Magic REALLY need to send a 2nd rounder to the Sonics for the RIGHT to add a 6th year ($24mil) to his contract when nobody else in the league was anywhere near putting together the lucrative deal we offered? Probably Not.

But you know what? It happened. Move on.

Steven A. Smith said this morning on ESPN, when talking about the Celtics and if anyone can threaten them....That the "Magic overpaid for Rashard Lewis by $50M; They're not going anywhere."

Now, thats why there is a question mark after RETARDED. If he thinks the Magic arent going anywhere because they overpaid for Lewis, then his mental shortcomings should be confirmed. If it was a completely seperate statement, He seriously needs to research more into a team before he brings them up on TV.

Just because I overpaid for my coffee pot...doesnt mean I should expect it to brew itself and serve me in bed. Its going to do exactly what a coffee pot should do, nothing more. The fact that I overpaid for it doesnt give me the right to expect more from it.

The Magic paid for a 22pt a night guy, which he is. One that can stretch the court and make other teams pay for doubling our ManChild, Dwight Howard, which he is. The Magic paid for a 1st option scorer, which he is. The Magic got what they wanted. Overpaid for it, but got it. Now get over it.

Start talking about the Magic's opportunities in the East. Talk about how they match up within their division. Talk about the development of DHoward and talk about what R. Lewis brings to the Magic(beside lofty expectation due to the size of his contract).

Talk about the Magic, and not one god **** contract.

TheGodfather

I think his entire role at ESPN to say stupid things so their other analysts sound smarter.

The mute button is a wonderful thing when he talks.

Steven A. Smith is retarted. Notice the period - there is no question mark to that statement.

He is probably the single biggest jack*** in all of sports broadcasting. He yells, flails his arms and tries to make a scene. His opinions are worthless and he's a piece of garbage.

Did I get my opinion across just now? (As I flail my arms and act like I know it all)

I find it so stupid that people use the excuse of overpaying for us being a bad team....

You can buy a cheap watch at walmart, $25, and it will give you the time....

You can buy a Rolex and pay $10,000, and it will give you the time....

Just because I overpaid to get a watch doesn't mean you won't get the right time....

Now you overpaid for it, because you liked the way it looked and what it made you feel, or whatever....

oh and yes S.A.S. is legally retarded...

quote:

Great analogy! I heard an angel got its wings when "Quite Frankly" was canceled.

Stephen A is not retarded.....an antagonist, yes....arrogant and obnoxious, yes...i find him funny though. He is another Skip Bayless if you ask me. He has a strong opinion and voices it very loudly, but don't most of us do that? We will shut him up when we start winning so who cares what one dope says?