Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

Let the board VOTE! Should the board return back to the way it was?

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

God we even got ADAM up....man what do you mods do Text each other so your votes count?

It wasn't that hard. LOD just rolled over and tapped him.

So then did Adam jerk the leash that ran to the foot of the bed where Osprey was laying on the floor wearing a spike collar and a full gimp suit to post the Drama Llama photo?

Wow, how did I get wrapped up in their sexual escapades?

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

quote:

God we even got ADAM up....man what do you mods do Text each other so your votes count?

It wasn't that hard. LOD just rolled over and tapped him.

So then did Adam jerk the leash that ran to the foot of the bed where Osprey was laying on the floor wearing a spike collar and a full gimp suit to post the Drama Llama photo?

No, but if you're wondering why we haven't heard from Marc lately its because he is still handcuffed to the bed.

quote:

it is the members that run this board

Someone is in a desperate need of a reality check.

Membership does not grant authority, only permission to participate based on the rules established by the organization that runs the website.

quote:

Membership does not grant authority, only permission to participate based on the rules established by the organization that runs the website.

Sure.. But the members do have powers in the fact that they could veto the board and just go to one of the other several magic forums out there..

Which would create less advertising revenue. Of course we all know that won't happen. But, it could.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

This is not a democracy.

It's a cheerocracy!

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Is it really that hard to do one more click?

I don't want an extra click. I'm clicking all day in my work (playing solitary), so a less-click forum will be great!

icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

Actually, members of this board came to me with this suggestion. It was implemented based on member recommendations.

Okay guys, there's gotta be a way we can reach a happy medium. I agree that posting some of those articles is boring. The reason the Links died last time is because in the main Magic Forum we were still allowed to post blogs. Those things are full of information for members to discuss. If I remember correctly we were not allowed to just post a whole article.

What I started doing with the articles is proofreading it to see if there was any "fresh" news. If there was I started a thread on it. Honestly, with the articles there's only a small part of it that's not repetitive.

Thoughts?

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

Or maybe you can actually give it more than day before you go off the deep end. Its really difficult to aim your mouse slighly lower and click on a link.

Some people are looking for a reason to get their panties in a bunch.

Emory, you are not a moderator, and are therefore not allowed to agree with those of us who are.

Now that is funny!!!!!!

If is not broke don't fix it! Even JD is O.K. with changes to accmodate the increase in board members. Take a deep breath, it will be O.K.!!