Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

Let the board VOTE! Should the board return back to the way it was?

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

The mods have been discussing this behind the scenes and observing the changes. Please don't think that we all, by default, have differing opinions than the rest of the board. In fact, us mods don't all see eye-to-eye all the time either.

It is for RC to make any changes or to make any announcements about changes, but I will say that we are pretty much ready to do some things that will make things easier on you guys, as well as us. So, take heart, and stay tuned.

By saying, "take heart and stay tuned" does that mean we're gonna switch back sooner or later?

Hurry up already!(as Smack would say) The season is getting ready to start.

Man, Denton just put up a big blog about Jameer's extension and how he's talking about leaving if he has too and nobody knows about it cause it's in the Links Graveyard!(lol)

Maybe if people clicked in to the links forum they would know about it.

As LOD said it is being discussed and you will be informed shortly.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

By saying, "take heart and stay tuned" does that mean we're gonna switch back sooner or later?

Hurry up already!(as Smack would say) The season is getting ready to start.

Man, Denton just put up a big blog about Jameer's extension and how he's talking about leaving if he has too and nobody knows about it cause it's in the Links Graveyard!(lol)

Maybe if people clicked in to the links forum they would know about it.

As LOD said it is being discussed and you will be informed shortly.

Junkie, I didn't say that to tease you...just to say that we are very aware of the situation and prepared to do something about it. I don't have a timetable.

But in the meantime, I must echo Adam like he echoed me, it is a simple thing to go to the links section and see if anything good is going on in there. I found your post and responded to it...I hope others would be able to do the same.