Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Jack Daniel 999 Was Right!

After the Magic's win over Miami Sunday night, JD made the observation that the board was QUIET. He wanted to know where were all the people who came on the board after we lose, making observations about the play of the Magic (good or bad). His point was: Why did hundreds of people not come to the board after the win over Miami to make comments (again, GOOD OR BAD)about the way the team played. Another poster criticized JD for being upset and gave a lousy excuse saying, 'It was too late at night', and 'people were too tired and sleepy to be banging on computer keyboards' (YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!). Well, my friend, guess what? Looks like JD was right after all! People... look at the board tonight--after a loss. I suppose these people are posting in their sleep.

After the Magic's win over Miami Sunday night, JD made the observation that the board was QUIET. He wanted to know where were all the people who came on the board after we lose, making observations about the play of the Magic (good or bad). His point was: Why did hundreds of people not come to the board after the win over Miami to make comments (again, GOOD OR BAD)about the way the team played. Another poster criticized JD for being upset and gave a lousy excuse saying, 'It was too late at night', and 'people were too tired and sleepy to be banging on computer keyboards' (YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!). Well, my friend, guess what? Looks like JD was right after all! People... look at the board tonight--after a loss. I suppose these people are posting in their sleep.

tonight is the first time I've posted directly after a game (excluding the playoff hunt thread). Normally it's too much going on in here for my liking so I leave the MB alone. However, tonight, i was just sooooooo dam frustrated with how we lost, I had to let everyone know how I felt.

barnettej,

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

I think I posted a couple of times..... but hell I cant keep track of what games i have or have not posted...

I remember your posts, barnettej. And there were a "few" others who did. But I just became upset because I felt that JD was right, and this one poster criticized JD for making the comment. I like JD and I have never met him. How can you not respect this man who provides all the pregame information (along with WPMagic, I think). By the way, I am female.

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

After the Magic's win over Miami Sunday night, JD made the observation that the board was QUIET. He wanted to know where were all the people who came on the board after we lose, making observations about the play of the Magic (good or bad). His point was: Why did hundreds of people not come to the board after the win over Miami to make comments (again, GOOD OR BAD)about the way the team played.

What a childish outcry! Is a win over Wade-less and Kapono-less Miami something to be ecstatic about? Does it appear to you and JD that usual posters possibly have families, children, and in general, a life to live? Do they need to be called upon and blamed for not responding to that poor game where Magic walked over a couple of fat old hogs and a bunch of old retards? Give me a break. There was nothing worthy from that game to be highlighted, except the result. Folks, including myself, are usually more talkative when pissed off, and being laid back when their team wins, except when the win came through a hard fought battle.

One problem Magic fans have is that we are not used to winning. It is hard for us to disect a game that we won and conclude why we won. However, when we lose, we have a lot of experience on disecting all the things our guys did wrong.

Besides, this team has let us down. They were supposed to be good this year, but they have stunk, hoping for 8th seed when they started 13-4. This team has failed their fans!

quote:
Originally posted by giggi:

What a childish outcry! Is a win over Wade-less and Kapono-less Miami something to be ecstatic about? Does it appear to you and JD that usual posters possibly have families, children, and in general, a life to live? Do they need to be called upon and blamed for not responding to that poor game where Magic walked over a couple of fat old hogs and a bunch of old retards? Give me a break. There was nothing worthy from that game to be highlighted, except the result. Folks, including myself, are usually more talkative when pissed off, and being laid back when their team wins, except when the win came through a hard fought battle.

Hmmmm

YES IT WAS!!! Are you freaking kidding me? We beat a team that has been incredibly hot lately especially at home. The Heat are 5th in the east right now I think. Furthermore the win put us back in the 8th spot in the playoff picture. There's also the small fact that they are our in state rivals. I can't believe I actually had to spell all of that out to you.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by giggi:

Are you freaking kidding me? We beat a team that has been incredibly hot lately especially at home. The Heat are 5th in the east right now I think....

{b}wow!!!(/b}And besides being beast Miami could not manage beter record than only 37:30 as of right now, I think. Very impressive! I am speachless!

Well maybe it is becasue we knew we were going to lose tonight, and didnt wanna get our hopes up!!!!!!!!!!

Heat was a great win, but it was only a win, simply that......

If we had won tongiht u would have hundreds of people talking about playoffs right now..But we didnt.