Sign in to follow this  
Admin

New Moderator

First I'd like to thank LGM for all the support and info he has given me since I've been here...

Next I'd like to congratulate Dav .

Don't forget now that your a MOD you were a FAN first and a good one.

Thanks people....I am very proud of being chosen to help out the site. I now spend probably 80% of my online time here, pathetic isn't it, but I do bleed blue, and I'm here to stay.

I am not here to fill any shoes, I am just here to help. LGM was great as a mod and is still a great magic fan. I hope I can be half a mod as he was....many good times and memories since I joined.

I promise the title will not go to my head.....well maybe....I'm off to closing some threads......lol....j/k

Oh yeah and I can take this opportunity to just say my name is David or Dave, but like 8 years ago when I was in college and I drove a civic I thought it would be fun to call myself davcivic, and that's been my "cyber name" ever since....

So feel free to call me David, Dave, Dav, the new guy, the other guy, the big dude, or whatever you want really....lol

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Oh yeah and I can take this opportunity to just say my name is David or Dave, but like 8 years ago when I was in college and I drove a civic I thought it would be fun to call myself davcivic, and that's been my "cyber name" ever since....

So feel free to call me David, Dave, Dav, the new guy, the other guy, the big dude, or whatever you want really....lol

You can call me Al.

PaulSimon-YouCanCallMeAl.jpg

Grats to Dave and good luck keeping the Jameer Vs. Carlos threads in check ;-)

Thanks to LGM for all his efforts as one of the original Mods to make these boards the best in the NBA!

Sign in to follow this