Sign in to follow this  
Admin

New Moderator

Here here, congrats Dave and well deserved. I assume that your fantasy sports skills was not a criteria in the selection process?

I appreciate all your work LGM. Of course, now you will actually have to post so all of us will know you're alive.

quote:
Originally posted by Rock:

best online forum for Magic fans.

Your dang right!

Job well done letsgo and to our newest moderator Mr.davcivic, congrats!

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Thanks people....I am very proud of being chosen to help out the site. I now spend probably 80% of my online time here, pathetic isn't it, but I do bleed blue, and I'm here to stay.

I am not here to fill any shoes, I am just here to help. LGM was great as a mod and is still a great magic fan. I hope I can be half a mod as he was....many good times and memories since I joined.

I promise the title will not go to my head.....well maybe....I'm off to closing some threads......lol....j/k

I still joined 1 month before you so does that make me an original??

lol congrats..

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Here here, congrats Dave and well deserved. I assume that your fantasy sports skills was not a criteria in the selection process?

I appreciate all your work LGM. Of course, now you will actually have to post so all of us will know you're alive.

whats a post?

You guys are so-o-o-o funny.

Don't get me wrong...I love the basketball discussions, but it's nice to know that most of you posters have a great since of humor. You keep me laughing, and that's a good thing.

Congratulations davcivic!

quote:
Originally posted by ST since 90:

Shouldn't this be in with the off topic threads.

Our new moderator should know.

The thread itself is located in the "Announcements" section of the forum, which is appropriate. And there is nothing wrong with having a locked, stickied thread in the main Magic forums (with the highest traffic) to let people know about the announcement and the new moderator. It is something that all board members should be aware of.

I have not had the opportunity to congradulate you davcivic, I think you have the right approach to all of the different, adverse and sometimes difficult board members, but I am confident that you will maintain the class and good taste that attracted me to become a member of this board!

You know--we don't know how or care to be part-time fans. We have been nothing but die hards since the get-go, but being left in the cold over the dollar sign situation--we may just give it up and mourn the loss of our favorite pastime. We attend games when possible and have been former season ticket holders--no desire to do that if I can't feel a part of the team from home. If it doesn't settle soon, we must forget it at our house--and we are Cox Cable--so it is not Bright House--it is Magic Offices, who by the way do not answer email questions. They really do "CARE" about the community, huh? I don't mean the players, I'm going to owners and management.

Sign in to follow this