Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

The Official Brian Hill thread [merged]

Brian Hill must leave surely. He is giving every game with his hands. He is changing players memorizely every game. ?t is not important that a player was playing well or not for him. For example Darko exit the game 1-2 minute to end of the first quarter. After this Jameer and Hedo too. ?t isn't important that Darko or Jameer or Hedo were playing well for Brian Hill. And at the start of the 4. quarter(I think this time is most important part of the game) most important players must play. But Brian Hill doesnt do this. For example last night Hedo was the best player of our team but he was out the start of the 4. quarter. And in this time we lost the game (Spurs Game) There was no reason to get Hedo out. He was playing 18 points (6/7 from the field and 6/7 from FT line) Why was Hedo out? Brian Hill please leave the Magic

quote:
Originally posted by DroppnDeuces:

I heard a rumor that there will be Fire Brian Hill beach balls at the next Magic game. I think that is a great idea and would like to participate and get a beach ball for my section. How many will there be?

quote:
Originally posted by DroppnDeuces:

I heard a rumor that there will be Fire Brian Hill beach balls at the next Magic game. I think that is a great idea and would like to participate and get a beach ball for my section. How many will there be?

I doubt i'll be possible to bring a "beachball" inside the arena reading FIRE B.HILL.

But there's always a solution: 1-inflate it, 2-paint the message, 3-deflate it. 4-Bring it in. 5-inflate it during the game and pass it down!

quote:
Originally posted by .::JayDillah::.:

reaching the postseason is now outta hand....who's fault...? the magic themselves! lets face it, we are too bad a team to deserve at spot in the postseason...Hell, even the Knicks deserve it more than we do....when a team is 13-4 they are supposed to reach the postseason, erveryother team that reached their 10th victory in the first fifteen games are in the P/O right now, except....who? orlando, the weakest team in the NBA.....FIRE BRIAN HILL!

Question???

I'd like to know who is this 90 to 95 % of fans you guys talk about...

Is It the few hundred you deal with or...Is it out of the 30 to 40,000 fans that are in the MAGIC NATION?