Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

The Official Brian Hill thread [merged]

I wonder how share holders would feel if company managment brought in a new CEo to operate their corporation and ran it into the ground?

I wonder how a crew pit would feel if they had the fastest car but as the tires wore down and the gas began to burn, the driver refused to bring the car down pit road to tinker and make adjustments to continue running a strong race?

Basically, I guess I wonder. I wonder what could have been this year. I wonder how good we would be right now had Darko been starting from the beginning. I wonder how good this team would be if G Hill was brought off the bench, one, to stay healthy, and wo to give our bench the scoring punch it needs. I wonder why Pat Garrity can get minutes while Augie is sent to play in the D-League. I wonder how good JJ really is. I wonder if we would have lost the last three games with Vince Carter in the lineup. I wonder if the Magic stand a chance to make the playoffs. I wonder if any of my questions will ever be resolved while Brian HIll is still coaching this team.

COME ON GUYS!!!

Lets not be so cruel to the mentally retarded!!! Even a mentally challenged person gets the point after you put his finger up to the flame after 3 times, it still baffles Brian Hill Every single time!!!! He does the exact same thing but expects a different result.

Lets take this on a serious note.

Could this be a disease that is causing the ignorant discisions that Brian Hill makes.

Are we talking alzheimers here in which he forgets logic?

This might be more serious than I thought.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

Can anyone get on my bandwagon? Our ownership is too weak to expect them to fire Brian Hill. He's in too close with the big wigs. To the community at large, he's a nice guy and a martyr. And the arena issue makes it too risky.

The only way out is for Vanderweide to offer him another position within the organization. I don't care what it is as long as he can't touch Otis or make roster decisions. Vice-President of non-basketball Operations. Director of Community Activities (I'm open for suggestions).

ANYTHING to get this guy out of the coaching position (excluding GM).

Anyone with an ounce of brain matter will know he was forced out, but for B Hill's ego, that wouldn't matter. Pay him 3 mil a year, I don't care. It doesn't go against the cap and we pay that much to Garrity for helping the other team out when he's on the game.

That's why I say,

Promote Brian Hill Now. He Deserves it.

The Magic brass would never stop anyone from bringing that banner to the game.

Join me please!!!

One of the reasons why we hired Brian Hill back is to re-connect with the fans. That said, had we not lost all our trust on this team, we wouldn't have had Brian Hill back.

Here's a news release I'd like to edit.

Original

June 30, 1993

Magic name Brian Hill head coach after Matt Guokas moves to the front office position of Vice President of Basketball Development.

New One

March 1, 2007

Magic name (insert name here) head coach after Brian Hill moves to the front office position of Vice President of Basketball Development.