Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Clearing the Air

Yes, this thread has turned out for the better. I for one have been involved in many Brian Hill flaming blind with anger posting many dreadful things about him. Furthermore, I've been the center of Arroyo and Jameer disputes many times. At least I admitted it but I can't take all those comments back presently with it absorbed in the thoughts of many.

I would defend some of these board members for one on the count of them "ACTUALLY" being intelligent if they happened to be insulted...well let me change that to everyone because everyone and anyone shouldn't insult anyone and everyone/anyone have there on opinions.

Lets Relax and start the game thread Jack Daniel please! I"m not rushing, its just that I'm ready for the season to start...GO MAGIC!

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Anderson 4 President:

Too far jareth, you're so far past the line you can't even see it anymore, lol. JK

That's the group hug picture to end all drama in this world.

I think he should get suspended for posting that picture.

Why should he be suspended for that picture?

quote:
Freedom of Speech affords us the right to voice our opinions, many lives have been lost fighting for this freedom...And no "Great Guy" is going to be tagged untouchable by public ridicule. I agree with Jareth Cutestory that no one SHOULD "step over the line". But Hill's Soccer mom militia should also realize that as a coach he is in a position to be scrutinized.

Exactly. Half of the fun of sports is destroying the self-esteem of the losers.

And Doc isn't the 2nd worst coach, Knappy.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

"I will remind you what RockChalk stated earlier for any of you guys that have any semblance of decency for your fellow man, "Brian was one of the nicest most generous individuals you would ever meet". - Ball Junkie

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Rock chalk is an employee of the Orlando Magic, right? I'm sure he was a great fellow co worker. However, as a coach he's no more than an offensive coordinater.

Freedom of Speech affords us the right to voice our opinions, many lives have been lost fighting for this freedom...And no "Great Guy" is going to be tagged untouchable by public ridicule. I agree with Jareth Cutestory that no one SHOULD "step over the line". But Hill's Soccer mom militia should also realize that as a coach he is in a position to be scrutinized.

Now that "The Great Guy" is gone he can sit back knowing he got paid by Mr. Pyramid Scheme thanks to us "Degenerate, Ungrateful Fans".

OH YEAH AND...

As a PERSON

Brian Hill > Jerry Sloan

But as a Coach

Brian Hill < Ronald McDonald

The Pope is a "GREAT" person. However, I WOULD not be in favor of him coaching OUR Magic. I would most definatly pull out the Choir Boy jokes.....Before getting your panties in a wad, realize...I'm Catholic, I'm allowed.

HERES HOPING I DON'T GET BANNED.

LOL! Ya beat me to it.

Knappy I thought Doc was a good "game day" coach, and motivator. Doc's Downfall was his desire to be involved in scouting....How many better players did we bypass in the draft to find a "BIG PG" to mold into his image. Players like that only come out once or twice every decade.

Sign in to follow this