47 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want draft day 2013?

• Buke
    • Noel
    • Porter
    • McLemore
    • Oladipo
    • Another Player

I think his ceiling will be Jameer with slightly better offense but slightly worse defense. I think the ability to play both guard positions is what I like most about McCollum. As a side note, I don't think PG is a position we need an allstar level player at to compete for a championship. Strong wing players seem to increasingly be the players that make the biggest difference.

EDIT: Don't think I'm against Trey Burke- I followed him all season and thoroughly enjoyed watching him, especially in the tournament. If we draft him, I'll still be happy. I just think there are better options.

I also think burke will be an average defender but I think he will do better than nelson because he is bigger.

You're crazy sir. While Burke may not start from day one he can easily fill in and be our PG of the future. The only way I would be OK with passing on Burke would be to take Noel, sit him out, tank and then look at Marcus Smart next year.

Had a good laugh reading through this. Six months later and I think everyone is happy with Henny making the decisions for this franchise.

Had a good laugh reading through this. Six months later and I think everyone is happy with Henny making the decisions for this franchise.

Seems like late May was all Burke. The fun thing about this draft is I'm pretty sure there was a solid week of all mclemore, a few days of porter and Noel, and mostly oladipo right before the draft.

I'm way late to this poll but I voted McLemore since that IS who I wanted originally (I'm a Kansas Jayhawk fan/homer - that's the only reason). So it was a vote based on honesty, but right now I"m glad we got Oladipo. I think he can offer so much more all around than the other guys who went high this year.

If my memory serves me correctly I voted for Noel. To be honest though even at the time Oladipo was the only other guy on that list who I even considered voting for. Glad we got who we got though.

With the exception of Michael Carter-Williams (whose play so far is pretty flukey to be fair) it seems I've been mostly right in guessing how these guys are turning out in the early going. There's a solid chance I'm wrong on Burke since he looked horrible in summer league and pre-season.

I wonder where whitemamba has been, shouldn't he be here raving about how well Anthony Bennett's been playing; afterall he repeatedly thought my views on him were stupid and wrong.