Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

*The Official Heroes TV Show Thread*

Anybody else getting sick of the wonder twins storyline. I mean..let's rundown their story.

Run.....kill some people....run....kill some people, make them come back to life.....run....kill more people, bring them back to life.

It's getting annoying.

I'm interested in the Sylar and Peter storylines. Thats about it right now.

Thoughts?

I agree, their powers suck. You start crying and people die. Your brother starts crying and they live. Blah Blah Blah, I want to see more of the cool powers.

Peter is going to be a bad***. I wonder why Silar is not able to get his powers back.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I agree, their powers suck. You start crying and people die. Your brother starts crying and they live. Blah Blah Blah, I want to see more of the cool powers.

Peter is going to be a bad***. I wonder why Silar is not able to get his powers back.

From what I read alot of people think Sylar didn't kill Candice last week, and that she was just creating the illusion of that whole event.

Peter is a badass already with his green street hooligans tattoo. He needs to dump the chick with the big forehead though.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

From what I read alot of people think Sylar didn't kill Candice last week, and that she was just creating the illusion of that whole event.

Peter is a badass already with his green street hooligans tattoo. He needs to dump the chick with the big forehead though.

I agree with the thought that illusion-chick is not dead yet.

As for the Rocky Balboa Jr., I'm digging the sweet little Irish girl he's with. But in general, the separate storyline bit is getting old (Hiro and Peter both by themselves is not a good thing).

What is bugging me is the repetitive use of powers. We already have a guy who can fly. So why is Claire's new boyfriend a flyer? Wouldn't it be cool if he had superhuman strength? I mean, who hasn't fantasized about having super human strength in high school?

Speaking of Claire, we already have a Hero who can heal herself. So why does the 17th century samurai have to have this same power? Wouldn't super speed have been just as useful back then and much cooler?

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

quote:

I agree with the thought that illusion-chick is not dead yet.

As for the Rocky Balboa Jr., I'm digging the sweet little Irish girl he's with. But in general, the separate storyline bit is getting old (Hiro and Peter both by themselves is not a good thing).

What is bugging me is the repetitive use of powers. We already have a guy who can fly. So why is Claire's new boyfriend a flyer? Wouldn't it be cool if he had superhuman strength? I mean, who hasn't fantasized about having super human strength in high school?

Speaking of Claire, we already have a Hero who can heal herself. So why does the 17th century samurai have to have this same power? Wouldn't super speed have been just as useful back then and much cooler?

I think it's trying to explain how they got their powers. Passed on from generation to generation. Which is why the guy Hiro is with has the same power as Claire. I don't know. Ask the show's writers lol. That's my explanation though.

I would like to see some other power though. I mean, I don't want anybody turning green or anything, but something out of the oridnary would be nice.

quote:

I would like to see some other power though. I mean, I don't want anybody turning green or anything, but something out of the oridnary would be nice.

Would she be hot? Because hot + green could work for me.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

Would she be hot? Because hot + green could work for me.

She'd be more like this...

300px-She-hulk_003.jpg

And less like this..

green_l1.jpg