Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

*The Official Heroes TV Show Thread*

Let me start off by saying I am very respectful to women and don't look at them as just a piece of you know what. But man oh man, is it just me or did the women of Heroes get SUPER HOT.

Here is the new cast of season 2. Check out Dania Ramirez (from X3). She is the 2nd one from the right. HOLY SMOKES.

newcast_l.jpg

And let's not forget Veronica Mars (Kristen Bell). Man oh man. She's gorgeous. Not too mention the regular Hayden and Ali.

normal_tvg101.jpg

I mean, there are some shows that feature just some big chested woman or some average blonde that looks like everyone else, but Heroes really treats us with some top notch ladies with good acting chops to go along with their looks.

I think we have to applaud the creators of this show, they are doing a fantastic job all around.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Check out Dania Ramirez (from X3). She is the 2nd one from the right. HOLY SMOKES.

And let's not forget Veronica Mars (Kristen Bell). Man oh man. She's gorgeous.

Here is what bums me out. These two actresses had past appearances on HBO shows. You know, HBO, the network that has no problem throwing gratuitous nudity all over the place? These two ladies appeared on HBO with not even a peep of skin. And Kristen Bell played a prostitute in *****house, I mean, how easy can you make it?

Anyway, now they are all famous and whatnot and we will likely never get another chance.

Geeks can talk about nudity right? I mean, that's right up there with token rings and Captain Kirk.

I couldn't see what you said about her playing a prostitute, it was censored. I assume she was in an episode of deadwood though huh?

I hear ya man. The only way we get them now is if their careers take a sky dive and they star in Police Academy 15.

quote:

Police Academy 15.

Don't tease.

quote:

And on a side note,

****SPOILERS****

Does Dania's character on Heroes give people Aids or something? I mean, we already have one freak out character with Nikki (Ali Larter). We don't need another.

SPOILER!!

No, I don't think so. I took it to mean that she can "squeeze their brains" or cause some kind of internal hemorrhaging. That is how I interpreted the blood by the eyes. But I could be wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

Police Academy 15.

Don't tease.

quote:

And on a side note,

****SPOILERS****

Does Dania's character on Heroes give people Aids or something? I mean, we already have one freak out character with Nikki (Ali Larter). We don't need another.

SPOILER!!

No, I don't think so. I took it to mean that she can "squeeze their brains" or cause some kind of internal hemorrhaging. That is how I interpreted the blood by the eyes. But I could be wrong.

Thats true, but check out this little ditty. Granted its wikipedia, but it makes sense kinda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_(TV_series)#Season_two

quote:

Thats true, but check out this little ditty. Granted its wikipedia, but it makes sense kinda.

Yeah, I did pick up that the brother's physical presence seemed to be important. Still not sure about it being a virus...but definitely something physically impactful.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

Yeah, I did pick up that the brother's physical presence seemed to be important. Still not sure about it being a virus...but definitely something physically impactful.

Maybe she can go all Carrie on them and just make their heads explode?

On the last entertainment weekly they said their power was combined, the brother is the one that controls her power somehow so she doesn't go all crazy, that's why they had to stay together.....

I am thinking she can hurt people, but I still don't understand how that is a power, I mean it is, but it can't just be exploding brains, it has to be more than that..

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

On the last entertainment weekly they said their power was combined, the brother is the one that controls her power somehow so she doesn't go all crazy, that's why they had to stay together.....

I am thinking she can hurt people, but I still don't understand how that is a power, I mean it is, but it can't just be exploding brains, it has to be more than that..

You mean they are like the Wonder Twins?!