Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

*The Official Heroes TV Show Thread*

The have powers and they are learning to use them. It's kinda like a whole X-men type thing where they are the evolution of the human race.

The only thing that ticks me off about the show is they are starting off slow AGAIN. I don't mind a cliff hanger but at least explain something. They use the first 10 episodes to set up the rest of the season but you are waiting 10 weeks at that point for something to happen. They need to take a page from 24 and Prison Break and give us something to hold us over.

all the reviews and interviews I have read said that they wouldn't do that....they said that they would concentrate on characters, develop them more, and not have a full season long story....

They said this season would be divided into two chapters or parts and that each one would have an end to it.

I guess they are setting it up for it.....Because the episode last night was just a bunch of shorts of each character, more of the same as before.....

I'm not sure if we should start discussing it and messing it up for some people.....lol

Well.....yeah.....

I thought that at the end last season the guy on the horse back in tokyo was Hiro's father....and he was also going to be that japanese hero...it turned out to be completely different, kind of adding a funny twist to the story....Hiro will become that guy....

I had read that a major character would die, I don't think he was that major, they killed him off quick too.....Now who was the killer....that's interesting.....

enough....I am going to see if it's online so I can watch it again...I feel like such an f'ing geek......

Honestly, I was a little disappointed. Other than adding that new hot twin girl(Maya), I was expecting a little more action for the first episode.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Honestly, I was a little disappointed. Other than adding that new hot twin girl(Maya), I was expecting a little more action for the first episode.

I haven't watched it yet, but I think you just need to expect that from Heroes. There like a really hot girl, that won't put out on the first date. You have to wine her and dine her, but at the end, the payoff is worth it.

I am watching it right now.....Maya is hot as he!!....

One thing, even though they where in Honduras or something, they are supposed to be dominican, but their spanish accent is more puertorican....not that any of you would notice.....