LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

FIXED WITH A LIL' rollbaby.gif

Anyone who doesn't understand why Wiggins' name wasn't in the thread title didn't bother to read the original post, but then, that doesn't surprise me around here.

After Wiggins and Parker there is still Aaron Gordan, Randle, Smart, Harrison Twins, James Young, Mario Hezonja, Kasey Hill, Nah Vonleh and a host of other players that can have a major impact.

Everyone knows how good Wiggins and Parker are, so I assume the OP wanted to AVOID conversation about those two and focus on other players that people don't talk about as much.

Way to miss the point, guys (not just you SB).

Anyone who doesn't understand why Wiggins' name wasn't in the thread title didn't bother to read the original post, but then, that doesn't surprise me around here.

Everyone knows how good Wiggins and Parker are, so I assume the OP wanted to AVOID conversation about those two and focus on other players that people don't talk about as much.

Way to miss the point, guys (not just you SB).

I probably read the 1st post, but that was months ago so I forgot what it said.

I probably read the 1st post, but that was months ago so I forgot what it said.

Nope, too late. Off to the gulags!

The more I hear about Dante Exum the more I think he would be a great PG to match with Dipo in the backcourt. Great length at 6'6 (6'9 wingspan) would allow him and Dipo to match up with any back court in the league. Sounds like after a strong summer playing in the FIBA under 19 tourney that he is more likely come out early in next years draft.

My top two right now are Wiggins and then Randle (great fit as a athletic PF). After that is a deep group that would be top five guaranteed in most years but will need strong Freshmen years to lock down a top 5 spot in this draft.

We've decided to broaden this thread to encompass discussion around the entire 2014 NBA draft. Lavar, thanks for your understanding

The more I hear about Dante Exum the more I think he would be a great PG to match with Dipo in the backcourt. Great length at 6'6 (6'9 wingspan) would allow him and Dipo to match up with any back court in the league. Sounds like after a strong summer playing in the FIBA under 19 tourney that he is more likely come out early in next years draft.

My top two right now are Wiggins and then Randle (great fit as a athletic PF). After that is a deep group that would be top five guaranteed in most years but will need strong Freshmen years to lock down a top 5 spot in this draft.

I agree. Wiggins, randle, Parker, exum.

I'm afraid we won't get the top pick but at least we have good alternates.

As much as the whole world knows Exum is a lotto pick in 14 I'm going to consider him a 2015 prospect until I hear otherwise I read an interview where he said he wasn't even thinking about the NBA and was focused on the college recruiting process.

As much as the whole world knows Exum is a lotto pick in 14 I'm going to consider him a 2015 prospect until I hear otherwise I read an interview where he said he wasn't even thinking about the NBA and was focused on the college recruiting process.

Correct

Man I'm excited. I just wish we'd trade AA for Roberson and change already and dump Davis to the Knicks for some cheese whiz.

I know. With us getting Baby, nelson, AA, adding vic, our young players improving, and another year of comfort in jv's system, it is a bit hard to see the 1st pick.

We better pray or trade someone. We could be the 2013 blazers; 33-49 record and pick 10th.

We've decided to broaden this thread to encompass discussion around the entire 2014 NBA draft. Lavar, thanks for your understanding

what once was

:dustball: