LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

Not to be the foreign judge here, but that's a seriously unimpressive video.

Agreed. Victor looked to have much better handles in his pre-draft videos. Also, who are these people he's even playing against?

Agreed. Victor looked to have much better handles in his pre-draft videos. Also, who are these people he's even playing against?

Nobody's. From what I understand that's just Smart keeping in shape, I wouldn't put too much thought or judgement into anything in that video, good or bad.

Personally i think it will be the Bobcats who get him. All becoz they are becoming the Hornets again.

Fresh start. Watch it happen! lool

Don't see it, the Bobcats aren't going to be 1st pick terrible but probably high lottery pick terrible.

I also see the Bobcats making the playoffs...6-8 seed. Depends on Cle, Was, and Mil. I think they have a better team than Detroit, who would probably be the next team in line.

I also see the Bobcats making the playoffs...6-8 seed. Depends on Cle, Was, and Mil. I think they have a better team than Detroit, who would probably be the next team in line.

No way

Not to be the foreign judge here, but that's a seriously unimpressive video.

I never said it was good. It was just a video I came across on line. It was the first one I saw since he decided to stay in college.

The main thing that makes smart special is he is 6'4 230 at pg. If smart can hit his jump shot; I think vic and smart would be nasty.

Of course Detroit goes and turns Knight into Jennings. Maybe a change will help Jennings realize his potential, Detroit has a strong front court. If they can put it together they could be a strong six seed, which the east lacks. 2/4 of Cle, Was, Clt, and Mil have to make the playoffs. Sorry to disappoint Emory!

How bad is SAC going to be? MIN?

Of course Detroit goes and turns Knight into Jennings. Maybe a change will help Jennings realize his potential, Detroit has a strong front court. If they can put it together they could be a strong six seed, which the east lacks. 2/4 of Cle, Was, Clt, and Mil have to make the playoffs. Sorry to disappoint Emory!

How bad is SAC going to be? MIN?

Not as bad as Phoenix, Utah, Boston and Philadelphia (our biggest competitors for the #1 pick)