LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

Jabari is already a polished basketball player. While he may not have some of the freak measurables or athleticism, he can hoop and plays beyond his years. If there is ever a sure thing in the draft, it's that young man. I'd take him over any player in next years draft short of Wiggins or Smart.

Parker >>> Smart

If we truly do get Wiggins, it's over for the rest of the league. Orlando will easily be the next OKC. (Not to mention Wiggins is even more introverted than Kevin Durant).

They're basing it on this season's standings. I hope we finish last next season, but I don't know if that will happen

Parker >>> Smart

People are assuming too much about Parker because of the media. I think he's getting a lot of the hype that Shabaz got because until Wiggins reclassified he was the Number 1 guy in the class getting all of the exposure. Don't get me wrong he's better than Shabaz and I think he will be a very good player in the NBA but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was the 4th or 5th guy drafted in the 2014 draft.

Right now I'd definitely take at least Wiggins and Randle over Parker and then have a long hard think about who I'd draft 3rd out of Gordon, Parker and Smart.

Parker >>> Smart

Harrison may go before smart. smart set him self up to have to grow this year in college, because he will be another year older. scouts will be looking at his assist turnover rate and shooting %.

(Dark horse in the draft is Kasey Hill, if he comes out.)

Just reading Ford's projections for the 2014 draft and he currently has 3 PGs in the top 7 picks: Smart, Exum and Harrison. I'd REALLY like to try and get one more top 10 pick.

Just reading Ford's projections for the 2014 draft and he currently has 3 PGs in the top 7 picks: Smart, Exum and Harrison. I'd REALLY like to try and get one more top 10 pick.

I keep going back and forth on Exum coming out in 2014, now I've heard he's going to commit to Indiana for next year (not this coming year meaning he'd be a 2015 draft pick at the earliest) Regardless, I'd honestly love to get him.

I keep going back and forth on Exum coming out in 2014, now I've heard he's going to commit to Indiana for next year (not this coming year meaning he'd be a 2015 draft pick at the earliest) Regardless, I'd honestly love to get him.

Semaj Christon is also considered a top flight pg. we could be in position to get the top pg in the draft, because a lot of the teams will already have pgs.

Semaj Christon is also considered a top flight pg. we could be in position to get the top pg in the draft, because a lot of the teams will already have pgs.

Christon, right now, is probably a pick in the late teens in my opinion. If he keeps TO's down and shoots the ball better I can see him cracking the lotto.