Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

The official UCF thread...

Dude... those uni's are sick. The black looks sweet, and I actually for once really like the gold. Use the Gold for away, Blacks at night time when the sun isn't out at home, and white's for the hot days. Can't wait to see the new bball Jordan uni's.

yeah iam digging the new unis, but if they insist on wearing gold can they at least wear black pants to go with em it would look alot better then the white pants.

aaaahhhh talking about this makes me want UCF to be good so bad lol. I cant wait for them to give us something the whole city can rally behind like Butler.

yeah iam digging the new unis, but if they insist on wearing gold can they at least wear black pants to go with em it would look alot better then the white pants.

Eh that would be good if we still had gold helmets but I believe their keeping the white ones. Which is both good and bad. The white helmets really don't LOOK all that good but when it comes to dealing with the hot Florida sun barring down on our players those light colored helmets can go a long way in keeping a players head cool.

Eh that would be good if we still had gold helmets but I believe their keeping the white ones. Which is both good and bad. The white helmets really don't LOOK all that good but when it comes to dealing with the hot Florida sun barring down on our players those light colored helmets can go a long way in keeping a players head cool.

good point i forgot about the white helmets, I have no idea why they changed to those no one i know likes em. as soon as O'leary is gone and we get a young youthful smart coach i say we go to a new look as well. (besides the new look we allready have lol)

good point i forgot about the white helmets, I have no idea why they changed to those no one i know likes em. as soon as O'leary is gone and we get a young youthful smart coach i say we go to a new look as well. (besides the new look we allready have lol)

I guarantee you the biggest reason was due to the heat. The all white uni's can do wonder's for a player in reflecting the sun. And as the head is where all the heat in your body goes to, how hot it gets under that helmet is huge. A white helmet can go a long way in helping the player keep his body cooled off.

And if you want O'Leary gone then you better hope the Knights start loosing pal. That is the only way the school will ever get rid of him. He just pulled off the best recruiting class in the history of the program (and also got a few good transfers as well). He also has some big talent coming back like Bruce Miller and Brynn Harvey (along with a bunch of others). With Charlie Strong now in Louisville and the Knights actually for once looking like they should be favorites to win their division the only way he is out is if the Knighs just completely fall on their faces this season.