Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

The official UCF thread...

Greco has been announced as UCF's starting quarterback. In my opinion, this is the best outcome for the team for this season. I think that Greco's experience in some big games last year and his ability to run will be beneficial this season, especially with running back a bit of an uncertainty.

Weatherford seems more of a pocket passer and obviously doesn't have any game experience. Still, I hope Weatherford stays ready, because he may eventually lead the Knights.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-collegeqbs1808aug18,0,4573748.story

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Greco has been announced as UCF's starting quarterback. In my opinion, this is the best outcome for the team for this season. I think that Greco's experience in some big games last year and his ability to run will be beneficial this season, especially with running back a bit of an uncertainty.

Weatherford seems more of a pocket passer and obviously doesn't have any game experience. Still, I hope Weatherford stays ready, because he may eventually lead the Knights.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-collegeqbs1808aug18,0,4573748.story

I think this was the most expected result. I'm certainly happy with it. It's going to be interesting to see some plays that Greco will be able to run that weren't options with Israel under center.

any Board members in attendance today? how does this year's squad look?

just judging from the look of it, and 17-0 doesnt really sound appetizing...please tell me it wasn't how it looked.

You can only make so many ridiculous stupid penalties before it ruins everything. USF got away with holds on 4 straight plays on offense to end the game, but that doesn't excuse a running back committing a false start penalty on 4th and 1 with the game on the line.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

You can only make so many ridiculous stupid penalties before it ruins everything. USF got away with holds on 4 straight plays on offense to end the game, but that doesn't excuse a running back committing a false start penalty on 4th and 1 with the game on the line.

hes a young guy. He got too excited and made a quick jump. Be happy with your QB play, thats something you guys havent had in a while.

After getting soaked in the Doak watching my Noles begin their 69-0 rout of cupcake school #1 it was refreshing to see Florida's "little football program that could" almost pull another upset out of your a$S. I hate USF and the arrogance that their fans have being the "up and coming" florida football program. At least UCF can win its conference (and its homecoming game).