Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

Fire Brian Hill Poll - voice your opinion!

quote:

It was a decision I made. I felt it was difficult to get him in with the flow of the game.

Ans since when Brian Hill's offense has any flow??

I'm so sick of his pathetic excuses, he made more faces than said anything really. Why did the interview had to be so short? lol

your trying to get rid of the wrong hill its grant thats a waste of space they should get someone more consistant and less injury prone to form a 1 2 punch with dwight howard maybe an up tempo game with jameer turk and a formidable 2/3 along with T A and howard seems to be the way to go

A great blog by Brian Schmitz, its called

Ariza Sits in Anticipated Return. Why?

My favorite quote from B Hill

"I just thought we had a real good flow going in the game with our substitution pattern and the way guys were playing and I didn't feel it was the right time to throw him out there," Coach Brian Hill said.

Is there another coach that shows his stupidity in public the way B Hill does? No strategy is ever shown by this man on his substitution patterns yet he keeps one of our best players out of the game?

Then he screams at Darko because of Carlos's bad pass, puts Darko back in the game in a minute and a half. Doesn't bring 3-point shooters when we're down by six with 36 secods to go. BUT HE WOULDN'T PLAY ARIZA!!!!!!!!!

Please

He needs to go now, he is killing this team.

Oh and I am fine with the poll, the only reason threads were merged before was due to the sheer volume of the same "Fire Hill" threads!

Hill needs to go before I rupture a blood vessel from screaming at the television. Last nights game almost did me in! What moron doesn't recognize a zone defense, or react to it by putting a good shooter in(jj,Travis). Hill's inequities as a coach overwhelm me.

I voted for once the season is over. Especially if the Magic don't make the playoffs. Maybe even if they limp into the playoffs in the weak east team.

However, for some reason I just don't see Otis firing him. But Otis better watch out or his job will be in trouble.

There is plenty of time to right this ship, all of u who say fire him now, who do we replace him with, we are in the playoffs right now, if he can somehow manage to get us to 42 wins I will call this season a success...

We all seem to be hoping for his demise, when in fact we should be rooting for him to succeed, because if he succeeds we as a team will.

We should be wearing shirts that read " Lets GO Brian You Can Do It"