Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

Fire Brian Hill Poll - voice your opinion!

what the..? am I the only one voting?

Anyways, I voted "fire him at the end of the season" because the chances are very slim we'd win a championship this year, PLUS there's the slight possibility to get in the lottery, right?

Besides, with anoher coach we do too good during the rest of the games (we still dont' know what lineups work best due to inconsistent playing time for many players to win a championship), we give Detroit the chance to get a good pick, right?

The poll just went up - this is my 4th attempt to put up a poll - they keep burying it in the 50 page BHill thread and no one can vote on the poll - it is a fair Poll - moderators could you please leave it up?

I want him gone as soon as possible but I don't believe firing him in the middle of the season will make things better. It would be better to get a fresh start in the offseason.

I voted to fire him at the end of the season because we still have people that are not convinced. I have a mean streak in me that wants those people to cry uncle and hurt a little bit before he steps down.

quote:
The poll just went up - this is my 4th attempt to put up a poll - they keep burying it in the 50 page BHill thread and no one can vote on the poll - it is a fair Poll - moderators could you please leave it up?

"They" Knappy? You make it sound like it's guys driving up in a black Suburban with black suits and sunglasses and a subtle earplug.

...by the way, I voted to fire him after the season.

I voted to fire him now. Why wait?

I'm not suggesting that playing Trevor Ariza results in a win tonight.

But, this is just another clear indication Napolean is completely incapable of making changes or adjustments.

B. Hill says in the post game press conference Ariza didn't play because it was difficult to get him in with the flow of the game. Huh???

It's bad enough I have to watch Redick sit on the end of the bench, but now Ariza too.

Oh God, that was the reason!?! Here I was thinking that it was a common sense thing like they were playing it safe and not wanting to rush him back. I'm sorry if I start mispelling words but its hard to type when I'm banging my head on the computer at the same time.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Oh God, that was the reason!?! Here I was thinking that it was a common sense thing like they were playing it safe and not wanting to rush him back. I'm sorry if I start mispelling words but its hard to type when I'm banging my head on the computer at the same time.

I think his direct qoute was something like this:

Question:

Why didn't Trevor Ariza play?

Answer:

It was a decision I made. I felt it was difficult to get him in with the flow of the game.

Question:

Was he available to play?

Answer:

Yes