Sign in to follow this  
PimpinORL

[merged] who deserves to be starting PG? Arroyo or Nelson

I'm just glad because the Magic may found more resource to improve their game. I don't care who starts the game just hope that all of them work as a team and contribute the best way they know how. you are here discusiong who should start or who is better hey forget that I saw a good vibe today in there like they know something felt right. And Arroyo fans cool it a little you are going to make some people here ins the forum to hate him because of some of you comments.

quote:
Originally posted by Puya:

I'm just glad because the Magic may found more resource to improve their game. I don't care who starts the game just hope that all of them work as a team and contribute the best way they know how. you are here discusiong who should start or who is better hey forget that I saw a good vibe today in there like they know something felt right. And Arroyo fans cool it a little you are going to make some people here ins the forum to hate him because of some of you comments.

Exactly! The starting or not starting shouldn't matter, at least not yet. The point should be that Arroyo showed us a taste of what he can do and he will get more PT because of it. I guarantee you that Arroyo is not fixated on starting, he just wants to get in the game.

quote:
Originally posted by PimpinORL:

Yo seriously are you saying Carlos cuz hes good or because hes puerto rican? Carlos is good but Nelson is better.

they say that because he is puertorican...if he wasn't, they wouldn't even be on this message board.

quote:
Originally posted by drewskyy:

Definitely Jammer. Carlos has to earn the right to start. Maybe he'll get it, I don't know. But Nelson has earned his spot and it will have to be taken away from him once he's healthy and ready to roll again. Good luck Carlos...

I totaly agree. Nelson was having a good season befor he got injured and Arroyo will not take his spot that easy. However, I believe he will contribute a lot to the magics

62% said start Dooling - wow, clueless - Jameer Nelson is a stud - he will be one of the best guards in the NBA - up there with the very best - Dooling plays good defense, but Nelson will make this team win - he is extremely good he is a winner and superb talent

Arroyo will start off strong like he did in Utah and Detroit. Then he will get verbal with the coach like he did in Utah and Detroit about running "his" plays.

He will yo-yo the ball at the top of the key, until only a few seconds are left then try to create something.

He is not a team player. Nelson has to start with Arroyo picking up minor minutes at most.

You really don't know what yuor talking about and if you say todays game he prove you wrong. Lets talk about positive things, we don't need personal attacks

I think today's rotation went well I think Nelson is a great player and a starter caliber Arroyo has to prove more if he deserves to be a starter so Relax just go with the flow even the team is enjoing whats going on why not you.

BE more fan of the sport than the players please.

Hello deja el SHOW!!!

Your right but we need to stop personal attacks, Nelson is a great player, he is really good but Arroyo is good too so lets hope both can run the game together and get some wins

I can't wait for Nelson to come back. I'm liking it Haward, Arroyo, Darko, Nelson, OMG G. Hill (great game tonight), Dooling, Stevenson

Looks good once those guys get well organice and I don't give a crap who will start give them all 50%-50% minutes :P this looks good