Sign in to follow this  
PimpinORL

[merged] who deserves to be starting PG? Arroyo or Nelson

You JIBAROS don't know what you ar talking about!!!! Carlos is on his way to Miami next season and then after that somewhere in Spain and then the Puerto Rican basketball league and play on the national team until he's 45 (like Piculin Ortiz). Carlos right now is playing his worst basketball ever!

brmqymt2.jpg

Marc, Its not fair to merge a poll that ocurred way past when the performance of all players was different. I will vehemently protest this action as prejudiced. Although I feel the recent poll was not well expressed the pollster has the right to get feed back from the group in real time.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

Marc, Its not fair to merge a poll that ocurred way past when the performance of all players was different. I will vehemently protest this action as prejudiced. Although I feel the recent poll was not well expressed the pollster has the right to get feed back from the group in real time.

Easy there Ibone, I didn't merge this. PM the other Mods and ask them about it, I don't want to step on anyones toes here.

quote:
Easy there Ibone, I didn't merge this. PM the other Mods and ask them about it, I don't want to step on anyones toes here.

Marc, please consult with the other Mods, I thought you would only merge active issues from the active page and not bring them back from back to the future. This action could create a disfunctional mess at the board if everybody would be reactivating their posts.

I really can't tell who deserves to start between Nelson and Arroyo. Nelson has improved a lot (minus his slump) and Arroyo has improved too moving the ball to find the open players and being more consistent. I just would like to see what Arroyo can do playing as a starter for one game to see if he deserves it, I know he played the other day as starter and played well. I would like to see him once more again to decide, since he has improved more since then. I really think the problem with Arroyo in other teams that is not his puertorrican team is his lack of confidence, because with the puertorrican team he practically calls all the shots and the coach let them do whatever he wants since he's the better player he has, and that gives him a lot of confidence. I think sometimes he's scared to shoot because of being benched if he misses (part of it because of Brian Hill I think) and that makes him miss more because of insecurity. I think he's playing better now because SVG has let him play more freely.

Arroyo to start because of his passing since the best shooters are in the starting lineup and Nelson coming of the bench to shoot as well as distribute the ball.

But Nelson has really improved the passing so maybe we should keep Nelson as starter.

50/50

I just really don't want to see Dooling as a point guard, leave him as shooting, he does better in that position, plllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee.