Sign in to follow this  
PimpinORL

[merged] who deserves to be starting PG? Arroyo or Nelson

Nelson had some good games but is not the floor genaral Arroyo is.Neakson is not the passer that Arroyo is and Nealson is to small and put up points ever night like he did b4 he got hurt.Nealson his 2nd best pg on this team with out Steve. Most poeple will say Nealson causes he is good, but mostly we know and like him.

quote:
Originally posted by PimpinORL:

Yo seriously are you saying Carlos cuz hes good or because hes puerto rican? Carlos is good but Nelson is better.

that's right. I'm from serbia like Darko but I think he should wait for his chance and let Battie start cuz that's the best for the TEAM!

By the way I saw this Arroye video that somebody posted and I think we have made a very good deal. Carlos is a great player but I think Nelson should start (when he is healthy again)

quote:
Originally posted by CRAZY SERB:

quote:
Originally posted by PimpinORL:

Yo seriously are you saying Carlos cuz hes good or because hes puerto rican? Carlos is good but Nelson is better.

that's right. I'm from serbia like Darko but I think he should wait for his chance and let Battie start cuz that's the best for the TEAM!

By the way I saw this Arroye video that somebody posted and I think we have made a very good deal. Carlos is a great player but I think Nelson should start (when he is healthy again)

Yea I don't deny that Carlos a sick player but I believe Nelson could reach All-Star caliber.

It's really a tough choice but arroyo should start really .... hes a greatleader in the court and has proven it ... nelson is more of a shoot first pass later and arroyo is a great passser and is what orlando needs to improve.... no turnovers

Im pretty sure the staff will agree that Nelson is the better point guard. Arroyo has more assts per 12 minutes but he only plays 12 minutes. Arroyo isnt consistent enough. If I play for 1 minute and make 1 point ill average more than kobe.