Sign in to follow this  
CoachTsurfing

Joakim Noah

Moving this to Global Game forum, not Magic related!

I do agree though, I think he could benefit from another year in college, I am glad he didnt come out in the 06 draft!

I have never thought that he was a starter in the NBA, maybe off the bench, he is just to scrawny to play in the NBA.

Now Al Horford he has got talent written all over him, he will be something in the NBA.

Lee Humprey will go undrafted but the magic should sign him for his excellent shot.

A lot of analysts believe he will be an Ak-47 type player. His impact will not be so much on the offensive end as it will be an all around type game. He's going to be able to rebound, block shots and fill lanes on the break.

The other thing you have to figure is who is he going to be going to? I've read in a couple of places that he would be extremely effective if he goes to PHX and PHX has Atlanta's pick, he could very well end up there.

Joakim Noah is a lock to be picked within the first 8 picks of the draft, and odds are that he will be a top 5 pick.

He has a lot of potential, a lot. I despise him, and the University of Florida, but you can clearly see that he has a higher ceiling than most when it comes to potential, and that's what teams draft on now a days.

Noah does all the things most players don't like to do, and does it with a passion. He'll be an immediate spark on the floor, and you won't find many big men in the NBA that can run the floor like him, or hustle as hard as he does. He's also an OUTSTANDING passer, and a good defender.

His offensive game is still developing, and I'm sure he can turn into a 10-13 points per game type of player in the NBA. His real value will be in transition, because his defender won't be able to keep up with him. He knows how to get under your skin, and he's a pesky defender with a gigantic wingspan. I think there's no question that he will be a start for the simple fact that you can run your offense through him due to his passing ability.