Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Message Board Changes

Thanks to everyone who participated in our recent survey. Based on your feedback and recommendations, I've made the following changes:

* Eliminated Magic Links - We heard from many of you that the same links/topics were already being discussed in the main forum and that you didn't visit this section very often. In fact, only 70 topics had been created in this area in the last six months. Magic Links items are now acceptable in the main Magic Forum.

* Merged Global Game in with Around the NBA - All non-Magic basketball topics now fall in one category.

Thanks again to all of those who took the time to voice their opinions in our survey. Expect more changes to come as we further evaluate how to make these boards more enjoyable for everyone.

RockChalkMagic

Thanks to everyone who participated in our recent survey. Based on your feedback and recommendations, I've made the following changes:

* Eliminated Magic Links - We heard from many of you that the same links/topics were already being discussed in the main forum and that you didn't visit this section very often. In fact, only 70 topics had been created in this area in the last six months. Magic Links items are now acceptable in the main Magic Forum.

* Merged Global Game in with Around the NBA - All non-Magic basketball topics now fall in one category.

Thanks again to all of those who took the time to voice their opinions in our survey. Expect more changes to come as we further evaluate how to make these boards more enjoyable for everyone.

RockChalkMagic

Well I guess the Magic links section didn't work out as planned ...

But we only know by trying ...

It's great to see that there are changes made to make our time here more enjoyable...

Good luck with future changes...JD

quote:
Can a message board change your vote?

As a McCain supporter, I can honestly say that there is nothing that could be posted here that (if true) would cause me to switch my vote to Obama.

I guess if it was serious enough, I would just not vote at all...but I can't see any earth shattering news coming to light at this point about McCain.

I think that most people on this board, no matter who they support, probably feel the same way I do.

If this is true, is this message board completely pointless?

quote:
Originally posted by perambulator:

quote:
Can a message board change your vote?

As a McCain supporter, I can honestly say that there is nothing that could be posted here that (if true) would cause me to switch my vote to Obama.

I guess if it was serious enough, I would just not vote at all...but I can't see any earth shattering news coming to light at this point about McCain.

I think that most people on this board, no matter who they support, probably feel the same way I do.

If this is true, is this message board completely pointless?

Where and when the hell was this post supposed to happen?

Sign in to follow this