Sign in to follow this  
TreyMachine

J.J. Redick Landing Predictions

Forgot about Howard. But if Howard did leave in free agency, then it would open the window for JJ to go and join them.

But I think he'd be a good fit in Chicago as an impact player off the bench, and the chance to go to an offense like Denver might be very appealing also.

JJ will want to win. He isn't going to LA.

Think JJ probably looking for a big pay check rather than winning.

I don't think he'd get a big paycheck from LA. Also, he can still get paid and go to a better team. Getting swept by the Heat will remind him how much he hates losing, and influence his decision, I think.

I don't think he'd get a big paycheck from LA. Also, he can still get paid and go to a better team. Getting swept by the Heat will remind him how much he hates losing, and influence his decision, I think.

It's not only getting swept though. He didn't even get a chance to play!

Both will play factors. I see Chicago coming out on top, who pursued him 3 years ago only have to us match the offer.

Oh I didn't mean that's why he'll go to LA, I just thought he'll probably focus more on a good salary rather than a winning team. I only take this from how happy he was playing for Orlando.

Oh I didn't mean that's why he'll go to LA, I just thought he'll probably focus more on a good salary rather than a winning team. I only take this from how happy he was playing for Orlando.

Well, that wasn't because he was getting paid so much as he loved the city and had an emotional connection to the team. I don't think he'd intentionally put himself in that position in any other city.

I would bet anything he'll be in Chicago.. they've been dying to have him forever, and back when Chicago tried to sign him as a RFA he didn't seem to mind going to Chicago if Orlando hadn't resigned him.

I think I'll be a JJ fan for the rest of his career, spending basically ten years between Duke and the Magic will do that for me, I guess, lol. I just hope for his sake he gets away from the Bucks. I just don't think they're a good enough organization to build a steady winner, and i want him on a winning team again.