Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Anyone else sick of "Rondoism"??

I'm just saying, I'm tired of seeing that stupid KIA motors ad at the top of the message boards, I mean, there have to be other advertisers that deserve some face time, right?

Also, what the hell is "Rondoism" anyway? I couldn't find a page on Wikipedia.

Thoughts? Comments? Reactions? Ideas for better sponsors?

I figure this belongs in the Orlando Magic Forum because our message board is part of the Magic Universe, right? Any and all things related to the Magic, and our message board fits the bill.

Talk amongst yourselves.

I'm just saying, I'm tired of seeing that stupid KIA motors ad at the top of the message boards, I mean, there have to be other advertisers that deserve some face time, right?

Also, what the hell is "Rondoism" anyway? I couldn't find a page on Wikipedia.

Thoughts? Comments? Reactions? Ideas for better sponsors?

I figure this belongs in the Orlando Magic Forum because our message board is part of the Magic Universe, right? Any and all things related to the Magic, and our message board fits the bill.

Talk amongst yourselves.

There are thousands of hits on this message board from readers that may or may not click the Kia ad to learn more.

If they do inquire, you will continue seeing this ad. If they don't you will see something else. That's the way we Americans do business.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

There are thousands of hits on this message board from readers that may or may not click the Kia ad to learn more.

If they do inquire, you will continue seeing this ad. If they don't you will see something else. That's the way we Americans do business.

That sucks for me because I have accidentally clicked on that ad like, 100 times.

I just wish it was a comapany like Red Bull or Hooters that showed up every time I came here.

Guys, I'll have to move this to the suggestions forum.

Just a head's up, I'll be editing my post when I arrive home and put a link where you can download an extension/plug-in for firfox that blocks advertisement. thanks icon_wink.gif

Sorry you are annoyed by the ad, but it pays the bills. And it's also keeping access to these message boards FREE to all of our fans.

quote:
Originally posted by RockChalk Magic:

Sorry you are annoyed by the ad, but it pays the bills. And it's also keeping access to these message boards FREE to all of our fans.

Yikes! The thought of having to pay for my daily addiction!!!

Oh, and I thought "Rondoism" referred to the state of euphoria experienced when you realize that, by default, you are the starting point guard of a team that features Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, and Kevin Garnett.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

Oh, and I thought "Rondoism" referred to the state of euphoria experienced when you realize that, by default, you are the starting point guard of a team that features Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, and Kevin Garnett.

LOL.

I think that add is very subtle compared to most sites.

The dancing mortgage people are the worst or the adds that block content for a specified period of time.

quote:

quote:

I'm sure the smokers and heroin addicts would welcome you with open arms LOD. Good stuff on Rondoism, though.

Honestly I've never noticed the tiny little advertisement until today. Oh well....

quote:

quote:

So did I...honestly...I thought it was a bash on Rondo...