bhnole

Official 2013 NBA playoffs Thread

Some people doesn´t realize that when Miami plays hard defense sometimes, is almost impossible to score for the other team.

Manu is the only one in the Spurs that can take the ball and distribute. Parker can´t distribute the ball has Manu can.

Manu did awful mistakes on offense making bad passes, but you have give credit to the Miami defense.

Manu needs to show up, if he can, the Spurs can win in game 7. Also Parker needs to show up for Spurs.

I also say that when Miami starts playing their "good defense," they are actually "fouling" and then "getting away with it." I'm not sure why, but it seems like in every single Heat game I've seen, the refs put on blinders while the Heat are making a run.

I think the Spurs take the one tomorrow, there's no way Danny Green and Gary Neal are going to be this bad again... Overall Duncan can be this good again....overall. It all comes down to how healthy Parker is and how bad Ginobili will be.

Some people doesn´t realize that when Miami plays hard defense sometimes, is almost impossible to score for the other team.

Manu is the only one in the Spurs that can take the ball and distribute. Parker can´t distribute the ball has Manu can.

Manu did awful mistakes on offense making bad passes, but you have give credit to the Miami defense.

Manu needs to show up, if he can, the Spurs can win in game 7. Also Parker needs to show up for Spurs.

And if 3 assists against 8 turnovers in a series-clinching game is the measure of Manu's "distribution", then the Spurs are done. That guy made me pine for Turk. Which makes me feel unclean.

It is fitting that Chris Bosh told Heat fans to stay home for game 7 considering he stayed home for about half the Heat games this year.

Yes very fitting considering most of the fans that left are BANDWAGON fans that paid top$$ and probably go to look cool and keep that posh Miami lifestyle up. The Heat's BANDWAGON fans are 1/2 the reason everyone hates them in the first place.

Chris Bosh pretty much trolled all of the BANDWAGON fans with his rant. I give him props for sure.. But he is still a Bosharaptor to me

*sigh* So close to being completely right about this freggin' series.

Was right about the Spurs getting Game 1. Right about the Spurs getting 2 of 3 at home. Even right about Manu finally having a huge game in Game 5.

almost right about the Spurs breaking the back-and-forth string and winning Game 6. Stupid refs and dumb Spurs decisions...

Hopeful for a Spurs win in Game 7.. but way more nervous about it than I was before Game 6. Also my girlfriend has become almost a diehard Spurs fan so definitely rooting for her to end up happy. :P

• Upvote 1

Really hoping for a Spurs win, but...Manu...wow. If he has another game like that, the Spurs are DOOMED.

Look at it positively. They almost won with him playing like that. Think; if he manages to pull out an average game.... Blow out.

Of course, I'm not sure if Duncan can pull off another game like his first half. But, Pop should at least be less concerned about resting him. This is the last game of the season. And Splitter is turrrble.

I still don't understand why the refs called a timeout to review that Ray Allen game-tying 3. It wasn't necessary. The line ref was literally feet away with a clear view and had his hand up signalling a three before the ball even left Ray's hand. By calling time out they allowed Miami to set their defense, when the Spurs could have at least run the court and taken a last second shot for the championship.

Look at it positively. They almost won with him playing like that. Think; if he manages to pull out an average game.... Blow out.

Of course, I'm not sure if Duncan can pull off another game like his first half. But, Pop should at least be less concerned about resting him. This is the last game of the season. And Splitter is turrrble.

He's not great on defense, but he's also called for a lot of things that wouldn't be fouls if it were anyone other than a "D'Wade bailout"-foul. He's not bad offensively. He's just not Tim Duncan.

I still don't understand why the refs called a timeout to review that Ray Allen game-tying 3. It wasn't necessary. The line ref was literally feet away with a clear view and had his hand up signalling a three before the ball even left Ray's hand. By calling time out they allowed Miami to set their defense, when the Spurs could have at least run the court and taken a last second shot for the championship.

I thought Pop wanted them to look at it. I could be wrong.