Sign in to follow this  
CoachTsurfing

What is the point of this message board?

I still get the point of this message board. I have been to a few team boards and have never seen so many threads get locked or moved. It can be very frustrating and hard to find responses to your posts. If people want to complain about whatever the team is doing you would think that this would be the place. Now, if people are attacking other posters personally then of course they need to be locked or if they are talking about pimple popping then yeah move them. If it's pertaining to the magic, I say let go. Just my opinion, sorry I haven't been posting very much lately. I'm tired of the Coach and the Magic losing. I still hope we make it to the playoffs though. Go Magic!

I still get the point of this message board. I have been to a few team boards and have never seen so many threads get locked or moved. It can be very frustrating and hard to find responses to your posts. If people want to complain about whatever the team is doing you would think that this would be the place. Now, if people are attacking other posters personally then of course they need to be locked or if they are talking about pimple popping then yeah move them. If it's pertaining to the magic, I say let go. Just my opinion, sorry I haven't been posting very much lately. I'm tired of the Coach and the Magic losing. I still hope we make it to the playoffs though. Go Magic!

I actually think it's good that the mods are locking topics and moving them where they are supposed to go. I mean every time something big is about to happen (like a trade or a player does really well) then I wake up the next day and find like 30 threads on a topic that I don't care about. And it's not like anyone of them is different from the other.

For example,

The VC to Orlando threads. We had 5 new threads a day about the same topic during the all-star break. And every single one was exactly the same as the last. "It's a possibility that VC might come to Orlando...." we get it.

The Carlos is better than Jameer threads. Seriously though, we could have an entire section devoted to this topic with all the threads that have been writen on "who is the better PG".

The Jameer is better than Carlos thread. See discription above.

The "B. Hill sucks threads", who hasn't seen one of those lately.

Then we have some people complaining about JJ not getting enough PT.

And my personal favorites, the Darko for starter threads.

I'd like to thank the mods for locking most of the threads with the same topic as the thread before it. If they didn't lock them then we'd have so many threads that we wouldn't be able to find the threads that we wanted.

But in all fairness they merge threads more often than they lock them so everyone gets to comment.

And I'm not the only one who feels this way... just look at the other suggestions and comments, people are asking for threads to be locked/moved/merged.

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8911015081/m/4591067643

^^Move threads to where they are supposed to go.

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8911015081/m/1851051743

^^Lock the racist Arroyo threads

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8911015081/m/8331046933

^^merge the Brian Hill threads.

and those were the recent ones.