Sign in to follow this  
CaseyMullen928

These Boards have gone to crap

It seems like anytime we get on the subject of Arroyo, it's a racist thing. Now if you don't like Arroyo, you're dissing the entire race. There are those that dislike Brian Hill (me included) but let's not turn EVERY thread into a bash brian hill thread...but it happens anyway. Then if someone disagrees with what you have to say, they call you an idiot, moron, stupid, or anything else you can think of rather than just say they disagree and state their opinions. It seems like some people on these boards try and make others feel like crap when they disagree with them. FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOLKS. This is why we are the greatest country in the world. We can all voice our opinions, independently. our opinions are not controlled by the government or another person. my opinion is dam* sure not going to be controlled by some of you people on here that like to start crap and name calling on these posts because you disagree with what I or anyone else has to say. if you disagree, either state your opinion and its discuss(thats what these boards are for) or dont respond. stop trying to turn everything into a catfight or a racial riot. YOU'RE OPINIONS DO NOT CONTROL THE REST OF US FREE THINKERS. If you like being in control maybe you should go beat up some totally innocent person on the side of the street. same thing what you are doing here is just not physical contact. im sick of watching these boards get more and more about race and authority. when i first got here...it was about the MAGIC, the way it should be.

It seems like anytime we get on the subject of Arroyo, it's a racist thing. Now if you don't like Arroyo, you're dissing the entire race. There are those that dislike Brian Hill (me included) but let's not turn EVERY thread into a bash brian hill thread...but it happens anyway. Then if someone disagrees with what you have to say, they call you an idiot, moron, stupid, or anything else you can think of rather than just say they disagree and state their opinions. It seems like some people on these boards try and make others feel like crap when they disagree with them. FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOLKS. This is why we are the greatest country in the world. We can all voice our opinions, independently. our opinions are not controlled by the government or another person. my opinion is dam* sure not going to be controlled by some of you people on here that like to start crap and name calling on these posts because you disagree with what I or anyone else has to say. if you disagree, either state your opinion and its discuss(thats what these boards are for) or dont respond. stop trying to turn everything into a catfight or a racial riot. YOU'RE OPINIONS DO NOT CONTROL THE REST OF US FREE THINKERS. If you like being in control maybe you should go beat up some totally innocent person on the side of the street. same thing what you are doing here is just not physical contact. im sick of watching these boards get more and more about race and authority. when i first got here...it was about the MAGIC, the way it should be.

sadly, we practice freedom of speech here, but there are those who goes personal.

I hope you understand the fact that majority of the posters here are Puerto Ricans. And Carlos Arroyo is like their Michael Jordan.

fendi, its fine if people want to defend carlos arroyo. i mean if thats your guy, thats your guy. id probably defend d12 til death, as i would ariza cause i really see big things out of him. but i mean im a white guy. im supporting two black players, who cares. it just seems that people arent supporting there favorite player, some people are trying to turn it into a race war against those of use that dont like Carlos Arroyo. its not about race, its about basketball.

then you post a thread about something someone disagrees with about the magic an your "an idiot, stupid, moron...etc." Thats ridiculous and childish really. some people on here have to grow up