Sign in to follow this  
Atli

Which team will you root for in the playoffs?

Which team will you root for  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will you root for

• Oklahoma City Thunder
    • San Antonio Spurs
    • Denver Nuggets
    • LA Clippers
    • Memphis Grizzlies
    • Golden State Warriors
    • LA Lakers
    • Houston Rockets
    • Miami Heat
    • New York Knicks
    • Indiana Pacers
    • Brooklyn Nets
    • Chicago Bulls
    • Atlanta Hawks
    • Boston Celtics
    • Milwaukee Bucks
    • NONE
    • ANYONE BUT THE HEAT OR LAKERS

I'd also like to say, in addition to the games basically being fixed for Miami, I've noticed these two things about Chicago:

Noah's the real deal.

Boozer is. Just. Awful.

I'd also like to say, in addition to the games basically being fixed for Miami, I've noticed these two things about Chicago:

Noah's the real deal.

Boozer is. Just. Awful.

Noah's got one AWFUL looking shot though, no??

Zach Randolph may be one of my favorite players to watch in the NBA.

A statement that 3 years ago no one would ever have said. But it has happened. I love his game.

Zach Randolph may be one of my favorite players to watch in the NBA.

A statement that 3 years ago no one would ever have said. But it has happened. I love his game.

I didn't see a great deal of them during the regular season, but I've been very impressed by how they've played so far in the play offs. Randolph and Gasol have been immense, and Conley has played very well too. Personally I think they've played better without Rudy Gay than they did with him, and they are certainly looking like a title contender based on how they are playing.

I didn't see a great deal of them during the regular season, but I've been very impressed by how they've played so far in the play offs. Randolph and Gasol have been immense, and Conley has played very well too. Personally I think they've played better without Rudy Gay than they did with him, and they are certainly looking like a title contender based on how they are playing.

I feel their offense is more efficient even though they probably score less.

Noah's got one AWFUL looking shot though, no??

But it goes in, man. And Boozer, if assists were kept on passing to other team, he'd be KILLING it. Unfortunately, you're supposed to pass the ball to people on YOUR team.

Which team has the best chance to beat the Heat if the Heat make it to the finals?

Spurs have a great chance. But Im starting to believe in the Grizzlies and their big man. Their bigs will give the heat trouble all game long!

I honestly think, that Spurs, Grizzlies and Pacers are the best teams to beat Miami in a 7 game series. But I guess we will have to see, I'm personally rooting for Pacers vs Grizzlies finals. Would be so great for the NBA to have a new champion.

I think the Warriors lost the series because they have 2 bad contracts taking up cap space (Jefferson, Biedrins) and an injured player also taking huge cap space. It's amazing how far they got on 3 rookies. It's crucial to keep Jarret Jack and they have a shot to get some help for the 2014-2015 season... For them to have a chance next season they have to see good improvement from Curry, Thompson and Barnes... Possible... But I think they might be more dangerous in the 2015 playoffs.