Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Orlando's 2007-08 Schedule Released

one last thing...the 2 preseason games in China vs Cleveland will be on ESPN2:

Wednesday October 17th @ 8am

Saturday October 20th @ 12:30am...yes i said am...

so all 3 of our nationally televised games this year will be vs. Cleveland...

shocking...

heres the full ESPN/ABC schedule:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnTopics?topic=Basketball&watch=NBA

Would it be too much to ask if we could have this as a sticky?? I mean..I know it's a sticky right now, but what I mean is could we have this as a sticky during the whole season so we have an easy access to this info. I mean, I don't know about everyone else, but this is basically the only part of the magic site I go to and where I go straight to. I know it would help me. I really like how it's organized by date, and then by team.

Haha, man. Detroit is our last normal season game. Any possible significance for this year??

-Charlius-

When I was inputting the schedule into my Outlook I noticed that there is a 6 day break in January (17th to 22nd). That is even longer than the 5 game all star break.

I don't remember a full six days off for the Magic in past years other than all-star, maybe.

In any event, it is unusual, and it gives some time for healing of minor injuries during an otherwise busy time of the schedule.

I generally start jonesing for a game after a couple of days off.

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

Mark your calendars, November 3rd, The Confines, Magic drinkfest.....

you heard that first here, from the Dude!

Will you be bringing your own posse again or will you bend your royal Dudeness and sit with us commoners?

What do you expect, "The Dude" is a big TV Star. You might know him as Bam from Viva La Bam.

I'm Rollin "Hans" Solo.

when you get there.....just look for a mountain of empties, huge pillars of stacked polished off buckets, encircled by rivers of ravaged wing bones.. Then locate the epicenter..ill be sittin in the nucleus with *HCT drinkin R.Stripes.

* How I lost that bet, I have no clue.

quote:
Originally posted by Charlius:

Would it be too much to ask if we could have this as a sticky?? I mean..I know it's a sticky right now, but what I mean is could we have this as a sticky during the whole season so we have an easy access to this info. I mean, I don't know about everyone else, but this is basically the only part of the magic site I go to and where I go straight to. I know it would help me. I really like how it's organized by date, and then by team.

Haha, man. Detroit is our last normal season game. Any possible significance for this year??

-Charlius-

Charlius...it probably won't stay a sticky more than for a few more days, and not for all season. If you look at the very top of the webpage, above the message board menu, you will see in the center a link for the Magic schedule. So even if you only go the message board site, you will still have a handy link to the schedule all season.

The season breaks down kind of simply.

Survive November-December and we're golden. For road games and total games, the season is very front loaded.

quote:
Originally posted by RedStar:

if I'm correct 23 out of last 37 games are at home, I think that will be big.

I guess the schedule is gonna work out in our favor with all them home games at the end of the season. Homecourt advantage means alot.

quote:
Survive November-December and we're golden. For road games and total games, the season is very front loaded.

Yea that opening schedule is unreal. Our first 20 games are real tough. Hopefully we can hold together until the end run.