Sign in to follow this  
Undisputed4

The World is coming to an end

Duke lost in the first round. Im flabbergasted. I might cry.

Only the third time in 27 years though. Duke was a number 1 seed 8 out of the last 9 seasons. Sorry im just trying to cheer myself up.

Theres always next year. Big time recruits coming.

Anyone else notice how much VCU was a bunch of punks. That one guy literally threw Henderson the one time. If someone from Duke would of done that ESPN would be on Dukes campus right now with Shelley Smith leading an investigation.

Excuse me while I jump off a building head first with my hands at my sides

Duke lost in the first round. Im flabbergasted. I might cry.

Only the third time in 27 years though. Duke was a number 1 seed 8 out of the last 9 seasons. Sorry im just trying to cheer myself up.

Theres always next year. Big time recruits coming.

Anyone else notice how much VCU was a bunch of punks. That one guy literally threw Henderson the one time. If someone from Duke would of done that ESPN would be on Dukes campus right now with Shelley Smith leading an investigation.

Excuse me while I jump off a building head first with my hands at my sides

I picked VCU. It was Vcu's strategy to be tough and pyshical. You're just bitter right now, you'll get over it.

LMAO Duke was getting away with murder in there, I havent seen such a one sided officiated game since the Dallas game against the Magic.lol.......

I feel your pain man! We all know you are a huge Duke fan so it's gotta sting, you all will be better next year.

One question though, isn't Henderson the guy that threw an elbow and broke Hansborough's nose?

quote:

Thats funny, I thought the exact opposite. VCU was playing a trap defense, so naturally there is contact out beyond the three pt. line. Duke, especially Paulus, seemed very very frustrated by it.

I don't think you can call VCU a bunch of punks. They were obviously excited about the game, and as a underdog, hustled all 40 minutes.

...not to mention their coach is a ex Gator assistant.

VCU was the type of team that has given Duke fits this year. Same reason FSU beat Duke this year, fast athletic teams give them problems.

Young team and bad first round draw did you in.

I turn on game Duke up by 10 change channel for few mintues then there down by 2. they should of won but Vcu played well. It's March Madness what can you do.Theres always upsets just happen to Duke this time around.

Henderson got Hansborough with an elbow coming down from trying to get a rebound. If you saw the game, u saw the guy absolutly shove Henderson. It was very blatant. And the VCU guard Maynor was def. being a punk on the court. I hope he gets suspended like Henderson did since he made Scheyer bleed

quote:
Originally posted by Undisputed4:

Henderson got Hansborough with an elbow coming down from trying to get a rebound. If you saw the game, u saw the guy absolutly shove Henderson. It was very blatant. And the VCU guard Maynor was def. being a punk on the court. I hope he gets suspended like Henderson did since he made Scheyer bleed

I didn't see it, I just thought I would mess you with you a little. Good to see you are not on suicide watch though!