Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Heat

I don't get rooting for the tank. Root for the win. If you get the worst record but you have more close losses than blowouts, you have that much more potential to look forward to going into summer.

In this year's draft, the talent from picks 1-3 have parity, so frankly it only matters if we get one of those picks (we will). I'm confident Henny's team will have vetted them using analytics, medical evals, etc. to get the best player for this Magic team.

I would hope there are enough educated people on this forum to know the difference between statistically, historically, and luckily in people's posts without beating people to death over their misuse. We're all Magic fans here. Soapbox signing off.

A shame that Moe's 3pt shot seems to have completely abandoned him the last 15 games so, certainly hope March wasn't just a fluke

Out of his last 17 attempts from 3, he has made none.

I don't get rooting for the tank. Root for the win. If you get the worst record but you have more close losses than blowouts, you have that much more potential to look forward to going into summer.

In this year's draft, the talent from picks 1-3 have parity, so frankly it only matters if we get one of those picks (we will). I'm confident Henny's team will have vetted them using analytics, medical evals, etc. to get the best player for this Magic team.

I would hope there are enough educated people on this forum to know the difference between statistically, historically, and luckily in people's posts without beating people to death over their misuse. We're all Magic fans here. Soapbox signing off.

Not sure if anyone is actually rooting for a loss. It's more of a "if we lose, at least maybe there's a silver lining" kind of thing. Personally I'd love it if both us and Charlotte won!

Not sure if anyone is actually rooting for a loss. It's more of a "if we lose, at least maybe there's a silver lining" kind of thing. Personally I'd love it if both us and Charlotte won!

They would be ahead of us in the standings right due to win/loss this year?

Professor Jar Jar Nicholson has absolutely no lateral quickness on defense. It's really quite incredible

We need to get him a pair of Heelys.

• Upvote 1