Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Heat

I do understand probability. By losing tonight, we would have a better shot at landing the #1 pick. I understand that. Ping pong balls don't have memories, past drafts don't count, yada yada yada I get that. But I wouldn't know who to pick at #1 in this sub par draft class, you don't either, and I don't think Hennigan does either.

Nerlins Noel...

I wish we had a guy who could get away with just running through set defensive players and get the benefit of the whistle every MF'ing time. The Heat have two

• Upvote 1

Why would Lamb foul someone with 0.4 on the clock???

If by "someone" you mean Wade and if by "foul" you mean stand three feet outside the restricted area and get run over...then the answer is I don't know.

I wish we had a guy who could get away with just running through set defensive players and get the benefit of the whistle every MF'ing time. The Heat have two

Dont you mean 3 Bosh flops just about every play he gets contact

Nerlins Noel...

I really like that guy, seeing as we sure as hell need better defense but the acl injury makes me nervous. He could be another Greg Oden. Guess anybody could for that matter, just wish the injury didn't happen and he was leaving Kentucky early after seeing him in the N.I.T or the big dance had they made it.

If by someone you mean Wade and if by foul you mean stand three feet outside the restricted area and get run over...then the answer is I don't know.

Sorry didnt really see what happened just saw that he fouled then I realised it was Wade and understood completely :)

Sorry didnt really see what happened just saw that he fouled then I realised it was Wade and understood completely :)/>

No problem...its the play that started my rant