Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

***Live Streaming Coverage of Venues Vote***

HCT, soon we will be able to see Le Miserables!! Then we can go catch a monster truck thing!! Then go catch a $5 Magic game!! What a great freaking city we live in.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Man... This Fernandez lady is a tool.

I've had it with her too....is handicapped parking the best she can come up with? What about lazy college kid parking? I don't wanna have to walk a mile and change to get to a Magic game and I'm sure as hell not going to want to after a handful of big beers after the game.

5:10 and not public input time yet - we'll have a 1/2 hour break in a few minutes before the public gets to speak...

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

HCT, soon we will be able to see Le Miserables!! Then we can go catch a monster truck thing!! Then go catch a $5 Magic game!! What a great freaking city we live in.

You could go on SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAYYYYYYYYYY, YOU WILL PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU WILL ONLY NEED THE EDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(clear's throat) we aren't going to find out till REALLY late. Maybe tomorrow will be the best party day.

quote:

Hilarious! Quote of the year for this years Garrity's!!!

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:

Hilarious! Quote of the year for this years Garrity's!!!

I'm just not sure why we'd have to do those things separately. Jean Val Jean singing about the French Revolutions of the early 1800s while being chased by the french police inspector driving Gravedigger would make for an absolutely awesome Magic Halftime show.

Recess

Anybody who's paid close attention - can you tell an out of towner if things seem to be going well...or not so well...or if there's nothing that suggests anything good or bad.