Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

***Live Streaming Coverage of Venues Vote***

haha, that's freaky

quote:

A guy walked into a bar one day and said to the barman, "Give me six double vodkas."

The barman says, "Wow! you must have had one hell of a day."

"Yeah, I just found out my oldest son is gay."

The next day, the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks. When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, "I just found out that my youngest son is gay, too!"

On the third day, the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas. The bartender said, "Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"

The man downed the first drink and shook his head, "Yeah, my wife!"

I wanna play

quote:
A guy walked into a bar one day and said to the barman, "Give me six double vodkas."

The barman says, "Wow! you must have had one hell of a day."

"Yeah, I just found out my oldest son is gay."

The next day, the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks. When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, "I just found out that my youngest son is gay, too!"

On the third day, the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas. The bartender said, "Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"

The man downed the first drink and shook his head, "Yeah, my wife!"

I personally liked the looks of the chick from Total Recall a bit better than this one.

As for jokes, here's a good one....

Did you hear the one about the moderator who locked up the thread because everyone kept reviving it?

No?

Yeah, me neither.

I've never seen that movie from start to finish...but I searched for the image....I guess it's NSFW.....BUt I found it....pretty darn interesting....