Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

***Live Streaming Coverage of Venues Vote***

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Not to sound dumb, but whats this crap about us going green? Thats a joke right?

Why would that be a joke? It is a phenomenal idea. That alone would put us light years ahead of other arenas.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:

Not to sound dumb, but whats this crap about us going green? Thats a joke right?

Why would that be a joke? It is a phenomenal idea. That alone would put us light years ahead of other arenas.

What I meant by that and now that I read it again is I thought we were changing our colors. I'm an idiot. Sorry...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:

What I meant by that and now that I read it again is I thought we were changing our colors. I'm an idiot. Sorry...

haha...thats great...

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

I can't imagine what some of these public questions will be like.

I'm hoping we get some people asking how they let that Citrus Bowl guy talk for so long. That Tim Daly-looking guy was boring as hell and seemed to have the intelligence of a pile of mud.

Bonus points if someone asks approximately how much gel is in Alex Martins' hair.

Do they have a timeline to end??

I am just wondering how long they will take public questions for.

Also I am wondering if the final proposal will be by a leprechaun to really set the green theme in motion?? {Insert Brian Hill joke}

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Also I am wondering if the final proposal will be by a leprechaun to really set the green theme in motion?? {Insert Brian Hill joke}

Brian Hill is going to run in and knock everybodies knee caps with a shalalee.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Brian Hill is going to run in and knock everybodies knee caps with a shalalee.

LOL. I wish I knew how to use photoshop.

quote:
Originally posted by Black And Blue:

I'm hoping we get some people asking how they let that Citrus Bowl guy talk for so long. That Tim Daly-looking guy was boring as hell and seemed to have the intelligence of a pile of mud.

Seriously? "that Citrus Bowl guy" made some excellent points. Bringing quotes from other cities that have been in our situation was priceless. Going so far as showing the economic decline they suffered was genius. These commissioners need to be reminded this is not all about the Magic and wanting a new arena.