Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

***Live Streaming Coverage of Venues Vote***

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

$5 tickets baby!!! I wonder where those seats would be... they'd probably be up in the rafters.

...outside watching on a video screen...

i like the way you think...haha...

man Alex is getting poetic...

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Brummer-"Would you be willing to build a 6th gym" asked to Alex. Uhhhh seriously, they just agreed to build 5 and he's putting him on the spot to ask for a 6th?

yeah, that was totally unnessecary...

was he trying to put him on the spot??

or was he saying that they needed to add one more gym to get his vote???

that was totally stupid...as if 5 gyms totalling $12.5mil wasnt enough??? not to mention we're going green???

whatever...

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I have no sound on my comp at work. Can somebody gimme the quick rundown of whats happened so far?

theyre (meaning the citrus bowl/events center/arts center) representatives are just putting in their last words before they vote...going over what it means to the community,etc...nothing new...except we heard that they'll be offering $5 seats at Magic games...haha...

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

They are only putting gyms in Orange County???

They were budgeted to cut juvinile crime and had to be cut from the budget. This basically saved them. They were only set up to be in Orange County.

Steve Hogan gives a great presentation. If he is half as animated as he was at the one I saw, he makes you want to have those renevations on the Citrus Bowl.

Jareth, basically the spokes people for each venue is giving their presentation. Steve Hogan with Florida Citrus Sports is up right now.