Sign in to follow this  
nbr

Moderators going to moderate the board or what?

cant the mods do something to stop the race feuled posts?! i mean everything about arroyo has nothing to do with his basketball skills, or how hes playing. its all about him being puerto rican. then everyone gets into race feuled arguments over arroyo when it has NOTHING to do with him as a player. these posts that have nothing to do with his abilities or how hes playing should be moved to off topic where they are less of a problem. arent we all supposed to be MAGIC fans??

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

cant the mods do something to stop the race feuled posts?! i mean everything about arroyo has nothing to do with his basketball skills, or how hes playing. its all about him being puerto rican. then everyone gets into race feuled arguments over arroyo when it has NOTHING to do with him as a player. these posts that have nothing to do with his abilities or how hes playing should be moved to off topic where they are less of a problem. arent we all supposed to be MAGIC fans??

If they have to do with a player on the team, then they belong in the Magic forum section. We have had quite a few threads in there that aren't about basketball other than they are about our players (we had a thread about what players wanted for Christmas).

The best way to keep a thread from becoming a racial problem is to take the high ground and stay with the topic. If you don't make it personel then it shouldn't be a problem. If it does escalate then we will take care of it. Until that happens everyone is allowed to post their perspective and opinions on here as long as it is done in a respectful manner.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

I'd take Veronica Corningstone, you guys like me. ;-)

Fendi ur a chick????????

I seriously did not know that....lol........