Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Please help make me a fitting sig.

Not sure about the photo in the sig, but I have your tag line ready for you:

"Someone made your life a wreck? Call Djmase for an upper deck!"

or a take on an AC/DC song..

"Upper decks and they're done real deep."

Unlike DJ in trying to get someone to MAKE him a sig...I need help on making one for my self...Any takers? DJ mase you will like my sig once it is done...dont worry im not cramping on your Style...and if i figure out how to make them i will make you one..

I might have helped by someone blasted my photoshop skillz and now I don't have the courage to try anymore.

Seriously though DJ, Fendi and The Dude make the best ones, maybe one of them can hook you up.

Oh Magicdepth, in case no one has advised you yet, all you need to do is set up a photobucket account at photobucket.com and you can upload pics from your machine there.

quote:
Unlike DJ in trying to get someone to MAKE him a sig...I need help on making one for my self...Any takers? DJ mase you will like my sig once it is done...dont worry im not cramping on your Style...and if i figure out how to make them i will make you one..

You didnt cramp my style so much as assualt my work ethic. I appreciate your kind offer, but I think my Sig needs to come from someone with a little more, cough cough, experience.