Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

I'd love to draft Saric, he's a 6'10 combo forward with the skill set of a PG. Don't think we need him though with the forwards we already have.

I'd love to draft Saric, he's a 6'10 combo forward with the skill set of a PG. Don't think we need him though with the forwards we already have.

Do you think putting him at PG will satisfy all the people tired of our short shoot-first PG?

Number one should go to the Bobcats... They have been sorry for so long that they need Noel.

That should get us #2... and there it would be wise to draft a PG... We desperately need one and a good backup..

I really hope we don't win the lottery. Number 1 is the only place I wouldn't feel comfortable picking.

I'd feel fine at number 1 because we'd take Noel and at least get a game changing defender out of this draft. Also, by drafting him and him not playing til say mid-season we'd keep ourselves in the running for Wiggins. The only down side is the odds are against us getting the #1 pick back to back, but just because we don't get it this year doesn't mean our chances of getting it next year go up...at least not statistically speaking.

I'd feel fine at number 1 because we'd take Noel and at least get a game changing defender out of this draft. Also, by drafting him and him not playing til say mid-season we'd keep ourselves in the running for Wiggins. The only down side is the odds are against us getting the #1 pick back to back, but just because we don't get it this year doesn't mean our chances of getting it next year go up...at least not statistically speaking.

At least this is going to be like the 2003 draft where a top 5 pick is going to get you a guy with an all star ceiling