Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Matthew Dellavedova is on the Magic's summer league team per Alex Kennedy. never heard of this guy before.

Kid is very talented. He's sort of similar to Jeremy Lin. Good pickup by Henny.

I think he makes the team as the 3rd PG.

With our current roster, let's just say it stays with the players we currently have—your can kiss a top 3 pick good bye. It's bitter sweet missing out on Parker and Wiggins most likely but as long as we get a top 5 pick next year I won't complain.

Bobcats

Sixers

Celtics

Detroit

Cleveland

Milwaukee

Suns

Washington

Sacramento

All could theoretically finish worse than us. So I won't be greedy, just give a a pick somewhere in the top 5.

Obviously I think most people would agree we would like, and I would even say we need BB and AA gone. Both are black holes on offense and not in the future plans of this team. No reason to have them eating into our young guys development on both ends of the ball.

Hopefully we pull off some moves here in the next month or so. Bledsoe would be a nice start to open up PT for Vic.

Just hoping we cut Moore and DQ Jones. No disrespect to Jones, hard worker and all but he has no basketball skill whatsoever.

I'm with you on Jones.

With our current roster, let's just say it stays with the players we currently have—your can kiss a top 3 pick good bye. It's bitter sweet missing out on Parker and Wiggins most likely but as long as we get a top 5 pick next year I won't complain.

Bobcats

Sixers

Celtics

Detroit

Cleveland

Milwaukee

Suns

Washington

Sacramento

All could theoretically finish worse than us. So I won't be greedy, just give a a pick somewhere in the top 5.

Obviously I think most people would agree we would like, and I would even say we need BB and AA gone. Both are black holes on offense and not in the future plans of this team. No reason to have them eating into our young guys development on both ends of the ball.

Hopefully we pull off some moves here in the next month or so. Bledsoe would be a nice start to open up PT for Vic.

Ugh, no. This team is still as bad as anyone in the league. The Bobcats might be the only one worse on paper with maybe Philly in the mix now. We have no interior defense, no legit scoring threat and honestly our perimeter defense isn't going to be that good because we're so young and Jameer is still going to have his problems with some elite PGs too. We're looking around a similar record to last year, which is what we want. Things are still going to plan, we just gotta hope we'll be lucky enough.