Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Timberwolves traded Roberson to the Thunder? Sorry I am watching the draft on my phone

Not exactly. Minnesota traded pick to Golden State who promptly traded the pick to OKC.

Jason Terry, KG, and PP all going to BK WOW.

2014, 2016, 2018, reggie evans, gerald wallace+others going out. HOLY COW.

Seriously that is not a bad trade for BK, they shed GW's horrible contract and can retool practically every year.

this will be my last post on this, but i'll be shocked if the next pick isn't Withey. Seriously, 7 footer with great defensive potential. Those guys are great potential in the 2nd round.

Do we take Erik Murphy if he is available or go after a PG like Siva? I say Murphy he is a PF that can post up and stretch the floor. Not sure why he is rated so low either.

I am still crossing my fingers for Peyton Siva. He will be one of the few late seconds to stick around in this league and help a team out.

And Pierce and Garnett come off the books after next season so they will have cap space for their inevitable pursuit of Lebron

What a stupid trade by the Nets, great trade by the Celtics getting the picks but the Gerald Wallace contract is a bad one though

And Pierce and Garnett come off the books after next season so they will have cap space for their inevitable pursuit of Lebron

Not true. They fully guaranteed KG for 14-15.